Sign in to follow this  
Hkell

April 2013 BA, Phuket :)

Meeeeeeeeee! Been waiting for some company! :rolleyes: been lurking on March threads to get a fix

Signature explains. Xxxx

Yay! Looks like I have found some April Girls :)

What date are you over there?

Yay! Looks like I have found some April Girls :)

What date are you over there?

I fly from Sydney on 30/3. Surgery with Dr Boonchai on 1/4/13.

Staying at Dewa Nai Yang for the first 8 days, then Indigo Pearl at Nai Yang for the last 7 days.

Taking hubby and two kids, so hopefully kids club will entertain them whilst I relax and recover.

Hi !! Woohoo few April girls !! I'm booked for April 17th arriving on the 15th :) I'm going to Bangkok hospital in Phuket

Who is doing your surgery Laura. Sounds like we will have our ops at around the same time. My consult is on the 15th an hoping for surgery the 16th. Be great to be able to talk to someone that is going through recovery around the same time :)

hmm are there any good surgeons in phuket? i thought they were all in bangkok? if so, then its good news as i bought some tickets deals from wego australia to phuket and was thinking of staying in bangkok after that to get a consultation and am flying in around the end of april , staying at the marriot courtyard. so if you guys have a good surgeon to recommend pls let me know, so that i dont have to fly to bangkok and can extend my stay in phuket. thanks!

Edited by janesmask

hmm are there any good surgeons in phuket? i thought they were all in bangkok? if so, then its good news as i bought some tickets deals from wego australia to phuket and was thinking of staying in bangkok after that to get a consultation and am flying in around the end of april , staying at the marriot courtyard. so if you guys have a good surgeon to recommend pls let me know, so that i dont have to fly to bangkok and can extend my stay in phuket. thanks!

Hey Janesmask, check out PIAC. They have great surgeons which are all very highly reccomended :)

YAY!

I am having surgery on the 10th of April, with Dr Jib!

I can not wait, starting to organise my post op stuff now!

Fly in on the 9th and leave on the 18th.

Very very excited! :)

How exciting my BA is on the 9th with Dr V fly in on the 8th and leaving 16th :)