BA Phuket June! Need company!!!

Hey girls, Im heading to Phuket in June for BA and lift. I'm staying 3rd till the 18th(surgery booked for the 6th)My friend is staying with me till the 11th but has to fly home.....then I'm by myself!!!!!!!!! Eeeeeek. I'm staying in patong , is there anyone else that will be over in Phuket at that time that I can maybe meet up with. I'm so scared about being in a foreign country by myself. :( I'm almost considering cancelling just because I'm so afraid!!!! HELLLPPPP!!!!! xxxx

im going through destination beauty...so many mixed reviews on here on that company, personally im having no trouble and know a few girls who used them and spoke very highly of them (but they are a little slow in replying to emails) i paid $1600 to join the tour and that included accomodation and i arranged my own flights. there are other agencies not 100% sure if they do the tours or not though? omg im so excited its consuming my life all i ever talk about now is boobs...my friends are getting sick of me thats why i joined here :)

I'm going through cosmeditour, the thing is I booked my accom before I decided to get boobies so I might have trouble joining a tour :( lol me too!!!!! All I want to do Is look at boobies ALL DAY!!!! It's all I research lol. Hubby may start to think I've turned the other way lol.ni haven't told ANYONE. Just my hubby and 1 friend who will be over there with me for the first few days post op. so I can't talk about it too much, but I make up for it by giving hubby a ear bashing haha x

• 4 weeks later...

Lol girls even after your BA , I still get on the forum my hubby goes are you still on there lol ..

Yep it's good to stay on here afterwards...I'm I think 3 months post op now or close to it...

I know the company I used are now doing group tours that is destiny meditravel .....

MumO5