Sign in to follow this  
Batty Girl

Will 350cc really make me a Double D?

So I have chosen 350cc under muscle, round silicone implants :)

When googling it seems this gives completely different sizes to all different people so it is a little confusing!

If my surgeon said my outcome will be a double d then he would obviously taken into account my size etc and that it is the result I would achieve from that many CC's?

I am 167cm and 51 kgs :)

Thanks!

I have no idea. The whole CC amounts and cup sizes confuses the hell out of me because it seems that for one person it will take them to a C and another person an E. maybe someone on here can explain it better but I think your surgeon would have the best idea of what it will take you to

Don't worry I'm still confused with it all ..... I think it's your BWD and weight and height ? I got 450 cc , now I'm measured an E but can fit DD /E bras they are all different .....

MumO5

Hi

I was thinking the same I'm wanting 350cc but going dual plane so not sure if you still loose 20odd cc as only half of the implant will be under other half over ( I think that's how dual plane works) I've seen some 350 and look huge even 300cc look big but then others look not bad I'm only 5' but 12b size in bra so freakin out dont want too look too top heavy

It does depend on a whole bunch of factors but i think where everyone gets really confused is bra sizing! Not all DD cups are made the same.

The way bra sizing works is that the volume of a cup size will depend on BOTH the cup size (the letter : 'DD') AND the band size (eg 10). So a 10DD and a 12DD will not hold the same volume. The concept of sister sizes means that the cup volume of a 10DD will have the same volume as an 8E or a 12D.

8E = 10DD = 12D = 14C

8DD = 10D = 12C = 14B

8D = 10C = 12B = 14A

Hope this makes some sense, its hard to explain. But the smaller the band size, the smaller the cup.

So when someone says they are an DD cup it does not mean much unless you look at the number, which is why it can be so confusing trying to decide on a size rather than a 'look'

Besides that, the final bra size can be guessed but it can never be guaranteed (even by a surgeon) as it will be different for everyone. The surgeon will know best however and you should expect something close to what he has advised!

I think you'd definately be a DD with 350 = I'm a 10E with 295.

Lozz has some great bits of info here.

What are you starting with? I was a 10b to start of so 295's gave me a extra 3 - 4 cup sizes.

I think it works out to be for every 100 cc it's about 1 cup size so if you we're an A to start off with and got 300cc you would probably be about an D -DD

Hope that was helpful in a way !

Good luck with your surgery! :)

I think it works out to be for every 100 cc it's about 1 cup size so if you we're an A to start off with and got 300cc you would probably be about an D -DD

Hope that was helpful in a way !

Good luck with your surgery! :)

I think surgeon's views on this vary quite considerably! but when i was researching I found that it was usually 150cc-220cc per cup size. i think those with smaller band sizes are likely to gain more cup sizes as i gained about 3-4 with 435cc. it is not only cup volume that is important in this case but also the width of the implants!

Am I right in thinking profile will make a difference too?? Given cup size is measured by projection too isn't it? Going 360xhp cc teardrop (for sag and tight crease) put me from an A to DD but look like a c-d in clothes. Just another case for look rather than size I guess. Dr Harwood has all my aspirational pics in his file which he pulled out yesterday to show how close I was getting to them :)

profile will definitely impact on size - the wider they are the bigger the cup size will need to be and the more projected they are will need either a bigger cup size or a bra which has deep cups! I find that i can fit into all sorts of sizes - from 10DD to 6G depending on the brand of the bra. with HP implants i always need really deep cups!

I also think that i look like a D-DD in clothes, rather than a G - and i can really hide them sometimes so they dont look big at all! i cant wait for my three month post op appointment :)

Thanks for the advice girls you are great, I love this forum!!! I heard surgeons are more likely to underestimate your size rather than underestimate which is exciting! And he is very experienced so no doubt he can give a pretty accurate sizing descripton! I wish I took photos of the sizers! 375cc looked too big on me but 350cc looked big but in proportion!

I'm a D/DD with 380cc dual plane but my gfs who are a bit heavier weight than me all have 295-350cc over the muscle and they are the same size as me D/DD. starting at 10B (same as me)..

Trust ur surgeons advice, too hard otherwise lol

I have been thinking about this question too... I was told today that 350 silimed textured implants under the muscle would be best for me..but I came home and made up some ricers and they don't look big at all (I made them the modified size for under the muscle). Boobie greed already? Lol