Sign in to follow this  
Polishgirl

need opinions on what would look good..

I need help to decide what i want!. Im a typical libran... indecisive!!.

I have lost weight recently,and will lose more and tone up before my BA in hopefully 6 or so months,so i have a boney chest and am worried that im not going to be able to get that nice full look,as well as some decent cleavage.

I have my before pics and a wish list album up,please give your opinions as to which one of those looks could possibly look ok on me.

Im seeing Tim Hewitt tomorrow for a consult,but i want to be able to walk in there with some sort of idea of what i want.

ANy opinions would be appreciated!

Thanks xx

Hey polishgirl I have sent you a friend request.

I think you should go in tomorrow with some images of what you are hoping to achieve and also of what you don't want. Your surgeon should be able to advise you on what type of input size and shape will work with your frame and best achieve your goals.

I also have a bony chest but was still able to have cleavage when I was breastfeeding so I would imagine it would be the se

With implants. I have also seen some before and after pics of women who are very skinny and bony and have had very nice looking boobs and cleavage afterwards