What did your Hubby think about you getting BA?

Mine actually bought up the convo and TOLD me to look into it!.

He has known for years that I have always wanted one,but I wasn't ever really desperate for one. My boobs after the other kids,which the youngest is now 7yrs old,were always small,but had a nice perky shape to them. We had spoken about getting my boobs done occasionally,but that was it.

Once I had our youngest,who is now 7mths old,my boobs changed completely. I breastfed her the longest,so she did the most damage. I never said anything,but he knew that it was getting me down. My perky B cups were now deflated,saggy A cups :(.

He works away,last time he was away which was just before Xmas,he emailed me saying that he knows how sad it makes me (I think he noticed that I was avoiding certain clothes that I used to wear all the time) and to look into getting my boobs done. I didn't actually answer him about it lol... Then a couple of days later be bought it up again. Since then,I have been obsessed with boobs... He thinks he has created a monster now!.

My husband was against it at the start but I think he was against it due to not knowing a lot about the whole procedure and he was worried about the pain I would be putting myself through. He also told me he thought I was beautiful as I was (awww) but he knew how stubborn I was and that I would not give up on the idea.

I gave him the websites for information for him to look at and he came around to the idea. The only stipulation he had was that I didn’t go too big or too fake looking. His comment to my Dr was “I don’t think they should look like two coconuts stuck on’.

He was 100% supportive in the lead up to and after the consult and put up with me and my 1000’s of conversations & questions I had with him about it.

He was also so great on the day of the op and afterwards looking after me to make sure I was resting and not doing anything I shouldn’t.

Fast forward to today, 4 weeks after my BA, and he LOVES them but when I question if he liked them better before or after, he still comments that he thinks I’m perfect both ways :)

My story is similar. I always had nice perky breasts and was a smallish but nice B before kids. Breastfeeding deflated me to an empty B and then I took up running 6 years ago which left me with an empty A. Dh knew how upset I would be after bra and swimmers shopping and told me for several years that if I wanted to get them done then money wasn't a problem. He always made it clear (and still does) that he thought I was perfect the way I was too. There was never any pressure from him. He loves what I have now too. He didn't see the result of my BA until day 3 after the op and his eyes were the size of my boobs!

My hubby sounds just like yours Mrstag. I had perky C's when we met 12 years ago, but health issues had my weight up and down and left me with sad looking B's. I've been talking about doing it for 10years, so its something we've discussed many times.

He is very supportive of my choice, and is keen on me to go as big as I'm comfortable with, haha! :)

My hubby is also supportive. I've said for years that I've wanted to have my boobs done, although I don't think he ever thought I would do it ;) My two boys left my perky B's looking a bit sad - and sadly probably now closer to an A. We were at the pool a few months ago and after having 12 year old girls bounce past me with their perfect large breasts I made my final decision!!

We originally had a child-free holiday to Bali booked for April, but then the more research I started to do the more I wanted to go to Thailand to have my boobs done.

Hubby agreed to cancel Bali and go to Thailand - just for me :) He also continually says that I'm perfect just the way I am, but if its something that I want to do then he's all for it. Same as some others - he just doesn't want me to go too big and fake looking - but I don't want that anyway.

Must say - he was quite excited when trying the rice sizers with me .... that made him even more supportive LOL :)

My hubby has been great too. After watching a program on tv about Thailand BA, I started to look into it. I asked him his thoughts, and like most of you he told me that he liked me the way I am, but if it will make me happy, then it was ok.

If he wasn't happy about me having it done, he'd be giving me no end of grief about the money. So despite me being "perfect" the way I am, I think he's chuffed I'll have bigger boobs!

If they said to us, yes you should get it done, because your boobs are too small, I think most of us would feel the need to rip our partners a new one!!! They have to stay neutral for their own survival! :D

Starbright, that is so true about the teenage girls. I've got a 15 year old who is a good C and was rather envious of her. She travelled with me when I had my op (dh had to stay home with son and work) and when my dr asked what result I wanted I considered getting her from the waiting room!

At first my husband didn't understand and was fairly against it saying he loved my boobs and was worried for what I reason I wanted them bigger etc but he is great and has an open mind so he did listen. I told him my insecurities and that it was something I have always wanted and he came round. He says I hate big boobs bla bla and not to go over a C. Oh well Double D it is :p

He actually got the loan for me as he knew how important it was to me, such a sweetheart! He was worried about the surgery and said didn't like the thought of someone cutting me up and was worried about complications. He wanted me to have them done in Perth with a top surgeon which was fine by me! He still gets a bit funny when talk about it as he is worried they will look too big because I am small but he is finally accepting it more and is completely supportive :)

Monday is my surgery so we will soon find out :)

At first my partner was a bit hesitant because he said he didn't want me to get bigger boobs and realize I can do way better than him and leave... Lol it was the funniest thing I've heard! But after discussing the reason why I wanted it done (just for me and my self confidence) he was very supportive. After the op he was so good to me, he looked after me and helped me so much. He loves them and it has really improved things in the bedroom hahah :-)

Starbright, that is so true about the teenage girls. I've got a 15 year old who is a good C and was rather envious of her. She travelled with me when I had my op (dh had to stay home with son and work) and when my dr asked what result I wanted I considered getting her from the waiting room!

Lol - a perfect after picture :)

It sounds silly - but at 35 years old it just made me realise how insecure I felt about myself. I can't wait to be able to fill out clothes like they should be :)

I've found myself just staring at strangers boobs too - I may get arrested soon lol :)

I met my husband when I was 15 and we haven't spent more than a week apart since. From the day I met him I said that I was going to marry him, we'd have 2 kids, buy a house and when I'm 30 I'm getting a boob job!

It's nice when things work out :) I turned 30 in September last year, my initial consult was in August & surgery was booked for Dec. Hooray for me!

He has always been aware of my plan but I felt the need to spend $14000 on me was to extravagant. I more of a burnt chop kinda gal. I gave up horse riding at 21 to save for a house but instead he went road racing for 5 years..not cheap & no house :(

It was his idea to seriously look into having BA in August last year, we had half the coin saved up already so I decided to go back to work to pay off the rest.

Easily the best decision EVER!!!

If he hadn't brought the idea to the table I wouldn't be here today and yes we did buy a house and are currently renovating it.

Nic my boyfriend did the exact same thing! The first couple of days once I'd made up my mind I definitely wanted new boobs he was so excited and looking up before and afters and surgeons and everything, then he went all quiet, I had no idea what was going on. It was exactly that he was worried I'd go find someone else once I got my big boobs! I love him to pieces it would never even cross my mind. He sometimes gets worried I'm doing it for him, and reassures me he loves my boobs and body just how they are, but I'm doing it for myself, its always been the one thing I'd change about my body, so excited that it's now going to happen :)

I'm getting a breast lift and implants this year and my partner is super excited for me. He joined me in Thailand for my liposuction and knows that the hospital and surgeon are reliable and so feels reassured that I'm in good hands. If anything he wants me to get bigger ones then I wold like but I'm just happy getting my breasts back to where they should be (up on my chest lol)

I think my hubby was so over me always talking about how I wanted boobs that he just gave in lol. He said he loved me the way I was but at the end of the day if that's what I wanted then.. Haha like nic's partner he was also stressing a lil about that but I thought it was sweet. Although I can't say he looked after me as we'll as I look after him when he has the dreaded man-flu (yes the one where u think the world is going to end lol) he was pretty good and I can't complain, especially as he used to wake up when I went toilet etc and was trying to get back into bed and he would rest his hand under my back and lower me slowly down (the perks of being married to a gym junkie lol).. Since having them but I was surprised how much he is into them now!! He always told me he was a butt man.. Pretty sure I've converted him into a boobs man now lol!!! :)

• 3 weeks later...

I hate my breasts, and I can tell that they do nothing for my husband since having kids :(. It has been one of my main motivations. As soon as I said I 100% want to get them done, he has been very supportive! He was supportive after I said the same thing after I finished feeding my daughter, but knew we were having 1 more so wasn't too excited at the time, but now he knows I want to get them done this year he is researching surgeons for me lol. (and yes it kind of does hurt a little that he is so keen, but Id rather he be honest about it, but that might be why a lot of husbands try to stay neutral! lol)

My partner was against it at first, said I had perfect ones to begin with.. But that's only because he didnt see anything wrong with them as they were, and we were saving for our house deposit. After a year of "yoyo boob implanting" haha just up and down emotions, didnt want them one month, wanted them the next. Eventually he jus said, I want you to get them. Because that way they're out of the way and we can start really without any distractions. So we're looking at buying a house in June or December and I have boobies to go with - win win!

Now he LOVES them/ when I commited to it, he was so excited for me.

My hubby is very supportive. My story is that i had always had great perky little B-C cups boobs that although didnt make me feel like a sexy FHM model, they didnt bother me and therefore i never considered breast augmentation.

I had my son and during pregnancy and breastfeeding my breast increased to a full D cup. I breastfed him for 18 months and was around 3 months pregnant with my daughter when i stopped breastfeeding him. Im pretty sure it was because i was pregnant when i stopped breastfeeding, my boobs didn't lose volume and shrink like is typical when you stop feeding. they stayed the same full D cup and once my daughter was born and my milk came in i was a DD. I breastfed her for 16 months and my boobs had shrunk to around a full D cup again once my milk supply had settled in and i lost my baby weight. She fed a lot, even at 16 months she was feeding several times at night and refused the bottle. In November last year i had to have a shoulder reconstruction that required a hospital admission and i was released on heavy painkillers so was unable to breastfeed her (i was also desperate to wean). To give you an idea of how much milk she was having from me, the first night of weaning, i expressed 1.5 litres of milk. So obviously my breast were pretty stretched because they were accommodating a large amount of milk.

Due to weaning so suddenly, my breast just shrank and shrank and shrank and now all that is left is empty funbags that i feel like i could tuck into my jeans.

My older sister was getting a BA and so she got me curious about it and the more i researched it the more i realised that this was something i wanted.

My husband is supportive because he knows its what i want, although i think he isnt thrilled about the cost. He knows how hard i worked to get into shape after having our kids and knows how self conscious i have become of my boobs so the way he sees it ill be happier and more confident which in a way would benefit him. I refuse to be naked in front of him because i cant even stand being naked in front of a mirror. I cant look down when im in the shower because it makes me feel really self conscious even though no one is around.

I think after breastfeeding and carrying our children he feels that i deserve this if t is what i want. He also knows that once i set my mind on something no one can change my mind lol

I plan one having mine done in May and my husband is a little reluctant. For the past 10 years I have made it clear to everyone that once I had finished having children I would be getting a BA. I have never had breasts so have never felt like a real women if that makes sense. Over the years he's been excited about it when I mention them. When I was pregnant and had huge ones he loved it and promised me that I could get them as soon as I wanted. So last year I said I wanted them and he told one we couldn't afford it. I got so down about it and figured I would never get them. Things haven't been great in the romance department since my last baby and I know he isn't really that excited by me anymore. I've decided I'm getting them in may no matter what as I need it for myself and I think it I will give us a bit of excitement again. He knows its time for me to get them but I think 1 he's not happy about the cost and 2 he's probably worried I will get some confidence and want to leave him. Obviously that isn't the case because I love him but it might make him appreciate me a bit more and actually make things exciting again.