Sign in to follow this  
mtell

Forum Newbie has Dr Harwood and other questions...

Hi.

I'm in the researching phase for getting ba. im thinking to travel to Bris to see the highly acclaimed DR HARWOOD!

So far it has been reassuring to read so many good things written from you girls who have been through it all. I would like to get a few friends of Dr Harwood patients to see some before after photos of anyone willing to share.

I've never had boobs, I'm looking at getting up to a C cup, tear drop.

Also I'm hoping to keep the whole thing a secret other than my husband and best friend. I am just worried about the stigma attached to BA and plastic surgery. I feel as though it is something I just want to do for myself to feel good looking in the mirror and get back that nice full breast I had when I was pregnant and BF. Do people notice?? Is that realistic to think no one will know?

So any support or comments and friends, happy to hear from you.

:)

Edited by mtell

Mtell, feel free to send me a fr. We sound like we have similar builds. I'm 178cm, 59kg. I have a bony, ribby chest as you will see in my before shots. Dr H did my BA and I couldn't be happier. He was fantastic. As far as people noticing, it may depend on whether you are wearing padded bras. If so, then it's probably unlikely. Also, augmented boobs tend to look smaller in clothing. If people do notice, they are usually not likely to comment. I feel mine are quite obvious in certain tops but no-one has yet made comment. I keep wearing the tops to test out the neighbours :D. I dare say they could be speculating amongst themselves, though.

Hi mtell,

Feel free to send a friend request. I'm am having my BA with doctor Harwood on Monday so I'll be more then happy to share my experience and photos with you after its done.

When I went for my consultation I was very nervous but once I walked into the waiting room Sharon from behind the desk greeted us and she was so lovely and bubbly that all my nerves disappeared. Dr Harwood was exactly the same, my husband came with me and Dr H included him in everything and answered all our questions. I felt very at ease and in goods hands so I booked my surgery date and have been excited ever since.

I'm 31, have 3 children, 170cm and 59kgs. My bra size has always been a 10a, when I had the kids I got to a 10c/10d. I only have a small amount of room to work with so the biggest implant I can have is teardrop hp 345cc brazilian which should take me to a 10d which I will be ecstatic about.

Hope my ramblings have helped :)

Thanks Mrstag. Yeah I do wear padded bra's, infact I'm still wearing the big nursing bras and there is a lot of empty space in there I'd like to fill! I think if I get the BA quite soon, people will not remember I used to not have boobs before I was pregnant. Can I ask, what do they feel like???

lol! I wore padded gel filled bras and boosters (until my weightloss left me with nothing to boost!) If I got the 315s I think they would have been less noticible but still in saying that I can hide these in black looser tops or show them off in tighter white tops ;) Mine are starting to soften at 5 1/2 weeks but there is no way I could push them around to get a cleavage yet...

I'm 6 weeks now and they are still very firm although much softer than they were. When pressed I can feel a give (rather like bread dough) but there is no movement of the breast as a whole. Like brissiemum, I'm a while off being able to push them together. They do jiggle and bounce a bit. I really like the way they look at the moment even if they do look 'done'. Thoroughly enjoying it.