Initial Consultation - What to expect

Hi girls,

Well I am getting pretty excited as I have my initial consult next week with Dr Harwood. I just don't know what to expect. Do I need to take anything. I am going to take in some photos of what I like and what I don't like, but is there anything else? Do I need to know what size, shape etc.

If anyone with similar stats as me can show me their photos it would be very helpful. I will post up photos of myself later tonight.

My youngest starts school this year so I figure this is my year to be selfish as it is my first time in 14 years that I won't have any children at home. I am so excited and ready to be a bit selfish :)

I am 33years, 160cm, 51kg currently small deflated 10A-B and have breast fed 4 babies

Hi, I went with Dr H, go in knowing what cup size you are after, what shape and type of cleavage you would like, whether u want them to look natural, done or both.. Have photos off the net of the type you like.. He will then measure you, and offer some to try on and will show you in the mirror how they will look.. He's great, u will feel awesome when u are finished with ur consult! Xx

Hey Miss Mel, yep definitely take pics of both what you do like & don't like.... Write down any questions you have as you might forget them on the day. He will go through everything with you regarding size & shape etc... Do take a tight fitting singlet top or t-shirt to try on with your bra & sizers.... Was going to say we have similar stats so add me but we are already friends :)

& definitely don't think of it as being a selfish thing! You deserve to make yourself happy as well :) What size are you hoping to achieve?

Good luck with your consult! It's a very exciting time :)

Hi Bex31,

I think I am wanting a full C cup, although as many women say the 10D's don't look huge, so maybe a small D cup. I really am not certain. I definitely want them to look natural. I guess I am just a little worried about the talking behind my back from others but I guess whatever size I get people will talk anyway :(

Yeah, they are right, I used to think D's were huge haha (cuz I had nothing lol) a C or D cup will be super easy to hide.... Unless you have them out, I doubt anyone would even notice.... I fit into some 10D bras so they really aren't that big... Dr Harwood is pretty conservative with sizes so he's going to go smaller rather than bigger if you're unsure at all, so try & have an idea of what you want. Although trying on sizers really gives you a great idea of what you'll want, what looks good, proportionate & what looks silly lol

Yeah I can understand about the people talking issue but you know what, it really doesn't matter what other people think, like we've said on here before, half the time when people are negative it's just jealousy & small-mindedness...

If it's what you want then do it :) Be proud - I actually think it's a really cool thing to do :D

Aww thank you! It's always nice to get complements from total strangers :) Yep, sure did go with Dr H :) I just had to see him after all the reviews on here (& that was about 1 yr ago now) Couldn't recommend him more :D I actually have to book my 6 month check up soon & can't wait to go see him again haha

I got 230cc L & 250cc R (as my boobies were a little uneven) high profile teardrop Brazilians

:)