DAY 2 = DAY AFTER SURGERY - complete blurr, hardly remember a thing, woke up 1.30 am no pain

DAY 3 = woke up on the couch at about 5.30 to take my medication on time, back to sleep for a couple of hrs, woke up at about 9... took more painkillers soon after that. turned katy perry the movie on and watched that - fell asleep. woke up about 5pm. ate some fruit, bought some magnesium tablets to help with muscle relaxants.. still haven't showered... in all honesty im far too scared to shower at this point. partner made me a fruit salad for lunch grapes, oranges, rock melon and mango, a sandwich and then i requested some cabana and jats. the most amount of pain i have is the crease dr harwood created under my right breast to allow the implant to fit. when i move my right arm i feel fluid in my right boob . i have had peas attached to my chest even when i sleep. they save yoUr life. breathing is much easier with size 16 bra. my healing time is going to take longer according to a nurse from the clinic as i went a bigger size... i should still feel some discomfort over the next 2 weeks. this day has been the sleepiest day of all. once again i cannot recommend air con enough! im suppose to swap over to heat packs on day 4.

To be quite honest, day 3 has been the worst day of all and i have been reduced to tears multiple times.

- slept for a very long time

- experiencing some tightness and numbness and fluid like feeling in right boob

- incision on right crease hurts a fair bit

- only in a lot of pain as i went for the bigger size

Day 4 - Woke up in minimal pain , experienced some discomfort throughout the day. I think the hardest thing is if you lay on a couch or a low bed, its very difficult to get yourself back up with out straining yourself. If you can, prop yourself up nice and high so its not such a mission to force your body up right.

- Did experience some crying today as I feel like the pain is never going to end and I'm stressed that I wont be ready in time for work ( in 2 weeks)

- I am not a huge fan of heat packs - I feel like theyre doing more harm than good (even though theyre most likely not) I didnt use any pea packs today. Also I have been advised to lay on my back rather than sitting up right in the sofa.

- MASSAGES! people let me tell you, your body is so sore and cramped up that a massage would really go a very long way. My partner gave me a massage and i literally felt the best Id ever felt in a very long time.

This may also make no sense as I am still on my valium and painkillers... I think my biggest struggle currently is the bloating. I have not been number 2 since day of surgery which is concerncing, ive tried pills from the chemist,, movicol and my next attempt is the Microlax which I will need to inject :| lucky me!

Anyway - will keep u posted basically all i can say is if you go biggger size and under the muscle, expect a longer more painful healing process :( keep telling myself it will be worth it. xx

Awww MNB, yep, definitely gets better each day xo That's what sucks about painkillers hey, blocks you up :( I tried to get off them as soon as I could... Also, was your op on Monday or Tuesday? If it was Monday, then today is day 4, if it was Tuesday, then today is day 3 post op :) Might be important if the nurses tell you to do something specific on a certain day post op etc :) xo

Hope you feel better soon!

:)

Op was Tuesday so I guess it's 3rd day post op, correct? Eeek.

I'm feeling a lot better tonight'. Injected some horrible thing into my behind and I was able to make some bowl movements. Still can't lay down as the pressure on my chest hurts way too much. It's mainly just my right boob that hurts the most as it was the tighter fit. Thanks for your help and advice. - sorry in advance if I'm being rude and blunt I'm just in complete agony and I'm trying my hardest to update the forum :( xxx

I'm feeling for you Hun!

I had to do the same thing to get my bowels moving.

I would recommend continuing with the Movicol along with coloxyl if you're still on the painkillers. Although I have used the micro lax more than once.

I'm 3 weeks post op now. I honestly felt terrible that first week, I felt like the pain would never stop & cried all the time regretting my decision to get the surgery. But by week 2 you should have a bit more movement. i started work again after 12 days & i had a lift along with an augment.

You will honestly see a huge turn around over the next week. Don't stress, I know how it feels but you will be fine, honestly!

Ahhhhhhhh the bloating is just horrible! After making a movement last night, I continued to have 2 satchels a day of movicol and if all else fails again, I'll inject it haha seems to work a treat, a painful... Disturbing treat :| I have to start work on the 29th of jan. how did you feel after the 2 week mark! Honestly? We're you in quite a lot of pain still? I had my first Laying down sleep last night and it was amazing! To avoid "morning boob" my partner dosed me up and I put heat packs on my boobs just to get the blood circulating.

Is there any other advice you could give to faster healing? I think day 4 was the WORST. Today will be a lot better i can tell :) xx thank you for your advice

I was having 4 satchels a day! Haha! I went hardcore!

Yeah honestly every day you will notice you can do more.

That first week is the worst. By 2 weeks I was definitely able to work. I did dose myself up with paradol & neurofin. I work on my feet so eased in to it by working 3 hrs, then 4hrs then 5hrs.

I notice I'm still really tired as the body is still repairing but the pain has reduced dramatically. Oh & the size of my boobs were ginormous the first few days. I thought my life was over, but now the swelling has gone down & it feels much more comfortable. Hag in there,it's tough,but just take each day as it comes & don't worry about work. You'll be ok! X

Op was Tuesday so I guess it's 3rd day post op, correct? Eeek.

I'm feeling a lot better tonight'. Injected some horrible thing into my behind and I was able to make some bowl movements. Still can't lay down as the pressure on my chest hurts way too much. It's mainly just my right boob that hurts the most as it was the tighter fit. Thanks for your help and advice. - sorry in advance if I'm being rude and blunt I'm just in complete agony and I'm trying my hardest to update the forum

Yep, if your op was tues, then today is day 4, otherwise you will be a day ahead of yourself :p by the time next tues comes along you'll be on day 8 when it's really only been one week :)

Don't worry about the forum - if you need to rest, then rest.... It will still be here when you're ready :) Rest as much as you can, your body needs it. I think I slept just about every day while I was in recovery... Listen to your body - it will tell you when you need to rest xo don't try & do too much too soon :)

Oh you poor bugger.....the way your feeling sounds like how I felt after giving birth to my children and I kept thinking I am never going to feel normal again. To make it even worse I had babies to look after!!!!

Your body will get better dramatically day by day and I bet you'll be feeling so excited all over again once your actually able to enjoy the new girls a bit more.