Sign in to follow this  
millypede

Day 11 post-op progress PHOTOS up - 380cc round dual plane 10B - 10D/DD

Hi girls,

I've uploaded my progress photos for day 11 :)

They have soften a little since day 3 as they look more round rather than oval from all the muscle swelling up top. I'm starting to have a little more movement in the breasts as my muscle relaxes rather than being 'stuck' lol.

Previously I had no feeling in both nipples down to my incision, but i've regained all sensation in my left breast and the nipple on my right but still numb from incision to nipple on the right.

The constant paid has gone but occasionally I get some pain still and cant stretch arms all the way back past my sides yet.

Feel free to have a squiz friends or FR me if similar stats/goals xxxx

Amelia they a freakin' amazing!! You must be ecstatic with the result!! I hope mine come out something like this, when will you get measured?

Kara-lea x

ps - when are you going to start lifting weights again? I'm going to struggle with not being able to gym it up :(

Thanks heaps everyone. I do t think I'm allowed wired bras for atleast 6 weeks..?

I bought a non wire sports bra from Kmart that is a 12D, I think I'm a 10DD or 10D,

My PT won't train me for 2nomths! Merrrr, says if I come back early I could do an injury & even training legs could bring high blood pressure... Maybe he might take me back bit earlier. I'm massive gym junkie too , feel ur pain. I'm training to compete in Sep this yr :) x

I think I'm only allowed to start wearing underwire at the 3 month mark....so long!! Going to have to stock up on lots of comfy bras in the meantime. What did you do with your old ones? for the last week I've been wearing all of them for one last time haha

What comp you looking at doing? I would like to probs next year though x

.FR accepted :)

I'm just going to give them to my sister soon. The ANB and INBA have 2 comps each year in every state, I'm going to do the fitness model novice division at the INBA I'm so excited. I had a 6 pack before my operation but meds ad holidays food killed it lol.

Check out www.maxchallenge.com.au under the nutrition tab weeks 1-4 .pdf female toning, this is what i follow its high protein and slow burn carbs

Hey, have also sent a FR. Im a little taller then you but id love to have a look. What did your surgeon say to you regarding lifting weights and how long you have to wait? I had to wait 4 weeks after my shoulder surgery before i could even do any cardio or anything that raises the heart rate as it could hinder the healing of the incision through bleeding or something.

I hope its not that long after a BA

FR accepted. I think it's the same if not longer, my PS said 6 weeks but my personal trainer said 2months & if I come back earlier I could do more damage from elevated blood pressure as u described.

All we do is resistance & high intensity so ill have to wait, will prob do light cardio after 3 weeks though

Hi Amelia-Dione,

Just curious, I'm not sure about the difference between sub muscular and partial sub-muscular, but I was also hoping to compete - I have become very into body building in the last year or so, I'm having my surgery in 4 weeks and my surgeon basically said that if I chose to go under the muscle I would never be able to do heavy chest work again. I just accepted that and decided that my competing would be more of just a fun thing and would much prefer to have boobies. Are you avoiding heavy chest work and just going heavy with all other muscle groups? I'm going to miss my squats so much for the first few months!!

Hi Fitness, FR accreted. I live my healthy & fitness too. See a PT 3x week.

I was developed strong pec muscles, if I lifted up my breast tissue I actually had pecs, & front on u could see them in the centre & I really didn't like it so I made my PT cut out all chest exercises for 2months prior to BA.. I was getting too muscly. I still wanna compete but more at a fitness model level & focus more on glutes.

I think it doesn't matter if u can't do chest, most fitness models have fake boobs & if u had them over muscle & still worked ur chest u would have pecs showing in the centre of ur chest with implant on top. So either way I recon it'll look funny n not to do chest. But who cares ull have great boobs which will enhance ur tommy & total body toning. Most bodybuilder/figure competitors have fake boobs. I think it's personal preference. I chose under coz I didn't want the edges to show coz I'm quote lean, especially even more so come competition time they can look very fake due to low body fat.

I miss gym too, I feel so growse & sluggish not going it sucks atm, especially keeping up a clean diet when u don't have gym to motivate u lol

Thanks for the reply. My problem for competing is that I'm quite tall and also lean - I comfortably sit around 12-15% without any effort, so I feel like if I lose that line in my chest and my pecs I won't look like I have the total package. But then again, like you said, fitness modelling is really all about the glutes and stage presence so I'm sure it will be fine! I have been reading a bit on bodybuilding.com about heavy lifting with unders and a lot of the girls begin to lift heavy chest weight at about a year but I really don't think I would risk it!! Did you tell your surgeon that you were thinking of competing?

How are you going with it all at the moment? Are you stretching or walking at all? Do you still have pain?

My PS knows I'm onto fitness & looking to compete, he said to avoid chest & that there's really no need to do it.

Majority of the figure/bodybuilder girls have fakes. Maybe have a look at different ones & see what look you like? & weigh up what's more important? I can't see judges taking off points coz implants in way of pecs ;)

But I haven't been back to gym yet to know if ill miss chest workouts, as only 3 weeks postop. I haven't been walking even when at gym I disliked cardio & never did it except high intensity cirquit. I guess I just feel like walking will do nothing lol. I went back to work (realeastate assistant) 10days later. U still end up using ur arms heaps after when they get better in general day stuff so they didn't really feel like they needed stretching.

Pain was awful 1st 4days, I reccommending stopping any chest exercises asap as its more painful going under/1/2undercmuscle when u have developed pecs compared to girls who don't. But after day 5 everything felt like a massive improvement.

2 weeks on & they have settled a lot more, my old breast tissue has come to front of implant so feels softer. Previous skin was stretched so tight it felt really hard xx

Hi girls,

I've uploaded my progress photos for day 11 :)

They have soften a little since day 3 as they look more round rather than oval from all the muscle swelling up top. I'm starting to have a little more movement in the breasts as my muscle relaxes rather than being 'stuck' lol.

Previously I had no feeling in both nipples down to my incision, but i've regained all sensation in my left breast and the nipple on my right but still numb from incision to nipple on the right.

The constant paid has gone but occasionally I get some pain still and cant stretch arms all the way back past my sides yet.

Feel free to have a squiz friends or FR me if similar stats/goals xxxx

FR sent :)

My PS knows I'm onto fitness & looking to compete, he said to avoid chest & that there's really no need to do it.

Majority of the figure/bodybuilder girls have fakes. Maybe have a look at different ones & see what look you like? & weigh up what's more important? I can't see judges taking off points coz implants in way of pecs ;)

But I haven't been back to gym yet to know if ill miss chest workouts, as only 3 weeks postop. I haven't been walking even when at gym I disliked cardio & never did it except high intensity cirquit. I guess I just feel like walking will do nothing lol. I went back to work (realeastate assistant) 10days later. U still end up using ur arms heaps after when they get better in general day stuff so they didn't really feel like they needed stretching.

Pain was awful 1st 4days, I reccommending stopping any chest exercises asap as its more painful going under/1/2undercmuscle when u have developed pecs compared to girls who don't. But after day 5 everything felt like a massive improvement.

2 weeks on & they have settled a lot more, my old breast tissue has come to front of implant so feels softer. Previous skin was stretched so tight it felt really hard xx

I was interested to read this. I also lift (not to the level of competing) but I was wondering if I should stop working chest/pecs prior to surgery for this reason! I'm also going dual plane :)

Thanks for the info!

You look fab by the way. Hope my results are as good as yours - my stats are very similar and from looking at your before pics I think I have the same before size. How many cc's did you get?

Yes stop pec exercises asap!!!! My left pec is more developed & there was a considerable pain difference.

But on the plus side I only had to wear the compression surgical bra for few days as my pecs are wrapped so tightly around holding implants in place. I have wear those Ahhh Bras (soft crop top) atm.

Sent you a FR, Im new to the forum but also a size 6, 49kg and 166cm's. Also only a 10B currently. I;m driving myself insane trying to figure out the different options but read a lot about furry brazilians.