Sign in to follow this  
Mummyof3

Newbie on the block :)

Hi ladies,

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I am a 32 year old mother of 3 beautiful kids, my son is 14, daughter 10, and baby daughter 10 months. I successfully breastfed all 3 but has left me with lovely saggy sock puppets.. lol.

Have thought about the concept of having breast enlargement surgery for a long time now, and now that I have finished having all my kids, it is finally time! I would love to have a nice full C cup or small D. I think any bigger than that and I would look seriously out of proportion as I'm quite little everywhere else :)

Now to research and find out who is in the know and where to start with all of this. I am from Perth, WA, if anyone has any information they wish to pass on that would be wonderful. Looking forward to chatting in here :D

I hope I'm posting properly here, if I'm doing something wrong please feel free to let me know!!

Thanks! ;)

Hi mummy of 3,

Welcome to the forum. I'm 31 with 3 kids and the same as you, finished having kids so want to do something for myself. I am a 10a and getting high profile, Brazilian teardrop under the muscle. My doctor says it will take me to a 10d which is quite enough for my body shape and what I want to achieve. My surgery is tomorrow with Dr Harwood from Brisbane. I'm not any help with surgeons your way but I'd be happy to help out with any other questions you may have. You'll find this forum very helpful and everyone here is so supportive! Good luck with your research :) send me a friend request if you'd like.

Hi and welcome!. Yep I'm hearing you on the saggy sock puppets,thanks to my darling 7 mth old daughter!,They held up ok before her (I also have a 11 yr old step daughter,10 yr old daughter,8 yr old son and 7 yr old daughter).

As in my other post,I would definitely say go see Tim Hewitt and Mark Lee. I'm actually not too familiar on the other plastic surgeons,as I was originally going to Thailand to get my BA,but it was too hard to get a sitter as hubby was coming with me,so we decided to stay local. There are other great surgeons in perth,I'm sure the other girls will be able to help you out there.

Good luck with researching,it's quite addictive to just look up different pics and reading about surgeons...and talking to the girls on here is a fabulous resource to have,they are a huge wealth of knowledge :)

Feel free to ask heaps of questions xx

Thankyou so much! :)

Finally - Good luck with your surgery tomorrow, you must be so excited! Will be watching to see how it all goes for you. I'll sling you a friend request in a sec.

Amber84 - Thankyou for your welcome :) Good luck with your consult coming up soon.

Polishgirl - Wow you do have a big family. Yep the bubs definitely suck the life out of them hey.. after bub no.2 they didn't look too bad either but this time... OMG. Like a pancake with a side of nipple lol.. I can't wait. So excited, but don't want to rush into anything so will take all this research slow. I really like the idea of Tim Hewitt, also a good friend of mine has been to Mark Hanikeri who apparently works alongside Tim and she is very pleased with his work. I have seen them and I must say they are sensational! :) When did Tim say he could book you for surgery?

I had my older 3 in less thAn 3 years,and they somehow managed to keep their shape beautifully,but i also fed my youngest longer than the others,which may have been the cause for damage. I'm looking at anywhere between June and August for surgery,though I'm pushing for June with hubby as bub turns 1 at the end of may,and the next child's birthday is the start of August,then it's crazy until October. The kids have all hit us up for birthday parties this year,so I don't want to be out of action around that time of year. I could get in with Tim around that time if I want.

Mark hanikeri? ...Mark Lee works along side Tim,not sure who you are talking about...

Mark Hanikeri works for the western australian plastic surgery centre at SJOG subiaco. My little one turns 1 on the 12th march, I'm trying to figure out what age would be the best time to have my BA as she's very demanding and clingy, so maybe the older the better in my case :) I know what you mean about all the birthdays, mine are march, may and June... The time of year to go broke!

Hi Body Plus,

Thanks for the feedback on Mark. My best girlfriend worked at the centre as a receptionist and had hers done with Mark. She also recommended James Savundra as well as Mark to be the best 'boob men' in the practice :) did you see mark yourself?