Sign in to follow this  
Polishgirl

Has your relationship changed since surgery?

I was just talking to hubby,he has mentioned to the boys at work about my surgery. A few of the guys have mentioned that since they got their wives boobs,their relationships changed,and their wives left them.

One guy said he got his now ex wife and a GF a BA,and the relationship went sour not long after that as she was getting heaps of attention of other guys.

Just curious to know if you have something like this happen.

Mine has actually gotten better in the 6 weeks or so since I've had mine done. I think a lot to do with me relying on him for so much while I was recovering but also to do with being limited with sex, a lot of the time we just didn't because I couldn't get comfy or I was hurting after work or something. We seem to be a lot more affectionate.

I think it would probably amplify any problems that already exist in a relationship though. If a woman feels like her partner doesn't spend enough time with her, doesn't pay enough attention to her, compliment her etc then she starts getting attention from other guys it could be enough to make her realise she's not happy and that there are other options out there that might make her happier.

I can imagine if I'd gotten them while I was still with my ex husband that would be the case because we had those problems to start with. I know how lucky I am to have my boyfriend and how he treats me and supports me so while the attention is nice I know it's superficial and I'd have to be hit up the bum by a rainbow to get a guy that treats me as good as BF again. :)

Aww that's nice!.

We are fine,have no problems...we are still on cloud 9 since we had our baby 7 mths ago. I think because he works away for 4 weeks at a time,things like that would play on your mind. He has been great,asking every day how my research is going. He just wants the best for me :)

Mine is better, too. I'm much more flirty and happy to show off all my assets which my hubby really appreciates. Even looking forward to getting some sexy lingerie which didn't really interest me before.

I agree with renkim. It would exacerbate existing issues.

Great thread! My partner already doesn't leave me alone so I'm sure once I get boobies it'll be 10x worse!

My friend tho isn't allowed to get boobs cos her husband said no cos he thinks she'll leave him!

He knows 3 guys that got their partners BA then they split! But as above posts say it not the boobs that do it, there's already probs in the relationship in my opinion!