Sign in to follow this  
wantbbs

First fitting

So I went to have my first fitting today... Not cleared for underwires yet but went and bought some anyways.

Because of my bwd to get a cup wide enough to fit me properly I have had to go way up in band size as most places don't stock 14F+ and still they possibly won't fit in cup width

Ladies you need to consider the down side of side boob :/ I was fitted to an 18DD, little loose in the band but perfect in the cup size ( had alot of trouble getting coverage of my implants, which sit wide as i went for moderate and bigger than my bwd) Unless I can find me a specialy store with a nice range of F cups that aren't old lady styles or that tacky lace I'm just going to have to live with a looser band. Was very surprised :/

Found triumph had some very comfortable t-shirt bras that offered great support.

Hey hun it's worth a drive to joonalup to go to " a cup above" I've been buying from there for a while now and they stock up to J cups and have a nicer range then Myer and triumph. They are on the web so look them up. I know it's a drive if you live south of the river like me but once you know your proper size you can order online or over the phone. Yay for the F cup though :)

wow F cup. I never thought about that hey. I dont want an F cup (yet) no but id like E.. I want to be about to wear all the nice bras.. Alot of places now seem to be stocking larger breast sizes though.. would you be game enough to buy bras online?