Surgery in the morning!!!!!!!!!!! Nervous!!

Argh the day has almost finally come!!!! I have my breast augmentation with Dr Mark Lee first thing tomorrow morning!! So so excited but nervous too!! I didn't have time to get the surgical bra today! He didn't seem so fussed about it though so may have to make do with a crop top or something will that be ok? I heard that it is only really for comfort and some people do better without bra. It won't change ur final result :)

I hope I can sleep tonight, I can't believe by 10:30am tomorrow I will have new boobs!!! I will post my afters pictures really soon after :)

Were you able to sleep the night before your surgery? Aghhhhh still can't believe it!!!!

x

I'm done!!! Feeling a little dopey from time to time but otherwise feeling great. I highly reccomend Dr Harwood and all the ladies that work there. So very professional, caring and they have fun personalities which makes it such a please. Good luck to the girls going next. All the best with recovery ladies.

I'm done!!! Feeling a little dopey from time to time but otherwise feeling great. I highly reccomend Dr Harwood and all the ladies that work there. So very professional, caring and they have fun personalities which makes it such a please. Good luck to the girls going next. All the best with recovery ladies.

finally, you FINALLY have boobs!!! congrats on your surgery! what did u end up getting??