Sign in to follow this  
Rabbits84

Breast Augmentation w/ Dr Tavakoli??

I am considering a BA with Dr Tavakoli, could anyone offer any feedback/reviews on their results.

It would also be absolutely amazing if there are any women who would be open to sharing some post op photos. I would really love to know what I can expect.

I am trying to decide between Dr T and a Brisbane surgeon as I am from Bris and would prefer to stay up here for surgery and recovery but considering that paying the extra money and heading to Sydney may be worth it if his results are as good as some reviews appear to show.

Thank you :)

Hi Rabbits,

I'm day 4 post op with Dr Tavakoli & I recommend him 100%. You will definately not be disappointed.

My results so far are amazing. Minimal swelling, next to no bruising & pain level has been manageable since day 2 with Panadol alone.

Ill try work out how to put up some pre and post photos for you to see as well. Dr Tavakoli and his staff are excellent!!! Totally worth the extra $$$ for peace of mind to know you are in expert hands with the experience and proven track record of results to back him up. Best of luck Rabbits!

Hi Rabbits,

I'm day 4 post op with Dr Tavakoli & I recommend him 100%. You will definately not be disappointed.

My results so far are amazing. Minimal swelling, next to no bruising & pain level has been manageable since day 2 with Panadol alone.

Ill try work out how to put up some pre and post photos for you to see as well. Dr Tavakoli and his staff are excellent!!! Totally worth the extra $$$ for peace of mind to know you are in expert hands with the experience and proven track record of results to back him up. Best of luck Rabbits!

Hi Jax...

SO glad to hear everything went well. I was thinking of you last week :) That's awesome to hear that both you and Miss K have been really pleased with the results.. I had a panic last week and was considering going over seas at last minute haha which was a bit out of the question anyway... just nerves I guess. but it's only just over a week until I fly down to Sydney now... excited and scared... but I'm really just couting down until I can feel like a whole new person. I haven't been on for a few days so I think I'll go have a look at your post op pics :p

I hope you're recoving well still and not in too much pain.

Hi there :)

I found Dr Tavakoli to be fantastic. He was lovely at my consult as were his staff. I've never felt so relaxed.

I have my surgery with him in a week. Yay, ill add post op photos then.

What size were u looking to go?

Hi aleishajane, I have mine in just over a week :) glad to see so many other people having surgery with him around the same time. This site has been so helpful. I am hoping for a full C.

Hi Rabbits,

Did you get to see my before & afters! Still very new but I think he has done a great job!

Good luck aleishajane, i am 2 days post op with Dr T & am very happy! :)

Hi Miss K :) I did, I sent you an email. I hope you're still doing well in recovery!! have they changed must in the last few days? Awesome to hear everyone is so happy, and no one seems to be in too much pain which is fantastic.