Sign in to follow this  
mum-laur

Rice sizer

Who found that the rice sizer helped and gave you a true size of what the breast implants will really look like after surgery ? Today I have been wearing a rice sizer witch is 730cc and still don't think it's big enuf !! I am a very small 12Acup to start with . Thanks in advance :)

Hi laura scott,

Please keep in mind that if you are strating with very little breast tissue then unfortunately you may not be able to fit 730cc in.

Have you sent pics to your PS?

Hi, yes I know I have had a Meeting with Perth Dr tho I have small breast to start with he has told me I have lots of lose tissue from weight loss and breast feeding so he could fit. 650cc to 700cc but I am booked in with dr witton for 11weeks time at Bangkok hospital Phuket from my photos I have sent him he has said going off photos it's hard to say what size i can fit in he also said if I'm unable to go 700cc I'll have to have 2 surgery to go bigger each time, and theres also few issues that can pop up with going so big but going of what the aus surgeon has said I have a very good chance just have to wait and see what dr witton says once I'm there . :)

so trying the rice sizer out...starting with 295cc apart from feeling like a complete idiot id be over the moon if they end up this big....dont think id ever leave the house with rice in my bra though!

im so stuck for size i want a c/d cup im so tiny framed i dont want any bigger just struggling to get my head around sizing had these things in for an hour or so now and all i can say is they sure beat any padded bra ive ever owned

I loved walking around with my rice sizers on. ALthough I didn't leave my house I surely did love the boob I had with them, even though it was fake. I like 380cc. Seems like so much when you go from having nothing to having this huge bulge on your chest :$

Laura scott - I have actually had the sizers and tried about the same size as i like in the rice... the rice is a lot heavier and i find it hard to compare the rice to the sizers because they are totally different in your bra and on your chest.. the rice kind of moulds arround the existing boob and into your bra cup, whereas the implant sizers are less flexible and kinda just sit there. I wish i knew the answer to your question though.. would help clear a lot of doubt in my mind about size :p