Sign in to follow this  
Batty Girl

I HAVE MY NEW BOOBS!!!! :) Pics up!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boobies have arrived and I am so happy! I have uploaded some pics (not topless yet) and considering only been 10 hrs think they are looking pretty good?! Do they actually come in a little closer as well as drop?

Thanks beautiful girlies!! x

Hey batty girl, how are you feeling? I'm feeling pretty good so far but have over a 2 hour drive home so that will sort me out. Wonder how sezzy12 and Hannah are going? Well happy recovery ladies and all the best to the girls that go this week. Hope my rambling make sense :-)

Hey batty girl, how are you feeling? I'm feeling pretty good so far but have over a 2 hour drive home so that will sort me out. Wonder how sezzy12 and Hannah are going? Well happy recovery ladies and all the best to the girls that go this week. Hope my rambling make sense :-)

LOL! "hope my rambling makes sense". I remember quoting nearly exactly those words, im post op 6 days now and you will be surprised how quickly the first few days will go by - literally i cant remember them at all. and your posts do make sense ^_^ make sure you get some Magnesium tablets for the muscle spasms, found them to be really helpful..try the natural straight ones... theyre actually very good!

Congrats Batty Girl!!

Sending you a FR now to take a peek at the new ladies.

I hope you don't mind. :)

I believe they do come closer together as they drop, giving you nice cleavage. :D

Thanks Kylz! I didn't have time to get a proper one due to it being so quick in between appointment and surgery! Surgeon wasn't fussed, the nurses at my appointment were stressing how important it was but my surgeon doesn't believe it is important, it is more for comfort but some people are more comfortable bra less :)

I am just wearing a little fitted tank top and it is doing the trick! x