surgery is booked!!

hi girls,

im officially an april 2013 gal!

today was my consultation with craig rubinstein - which was flawless!!

i took my mum and husband in with me and criag explained a bit of the procedure then i got undressed and he did my photos and measurements... at my first consult the surgeon measured around my back before and after sizers and only my breast width.. however with craig he measured from neck to nipple, crease to nipple, breast width, breast tissue when i squeezed it in... a lot more thorough!

he explained the differences between smooth and textured and gave me the options i could go with! my breast width is 14cm and to be comfortable he'd go for a round implant between 12-12.5cm in either moderate or high profile...

next i was in to kat and she got me undressed to do the vectra, and what i saw on the screen was with 350cc...

i was tossing up between 350cc and 375cc.. i think i've decided to go for the 375cc high profile, but i can still change my mind if i think it will be too big or small or if i would prefer a moderate profile!

i have booked my surgery as i wanted a particular day - 17th of april, day after my 32nd birthday!

no need to pay a booking fee, just the payment 2 weeks before!

i think i've covered everything, i'm tired from no getting much sleep last night then a big day on the trains, walking, information overload, etc!! :)

hi girls,

im officially an april 2013 gal!

today was my consultation with craig rubinstein - which was flawless!!

i took my mum and husband in with me and criag explained a bit of the procedure then i got undressed and he did my photos and measurements... at my first consult the surgeon measured around my back before and after sizers and only my breast width.. however with craig he measured from neck to nipple, crease to nipple, breast width, breast tissue when i squeezed it in... a lot more thorough!

he explained the differences between smooth and textured and gave me the options i could go with! my breast width is 14cm and to be comfortable he'd go for a round implant between 12-12.5cm in either moderate or high profile...

next i was in to kat and she got me undressed to do the vectra, and what i saw on the screen was with 350cc...

i was tossing up between 350cc and 375cc.. i think i've decided to go for the 375cc high profile, but i can still change my mind if i think it will be too big or small or if i would prefer a moderate profile!

i have booked my surgery as i wanted a particular day - 17th of april, day after my 32nd birthday!

no need to pay a booking fee, just the payment 2 weeks before!

i think i've covered everything, i'm tired from no getting much sleep last night then a big day on the trains, walking, information overload, etc!! :)

Woohooooooo!!!! Its official - you are going to have your very own boobies congrats xo

Hey Hun. If u don't mind me asking, how much for ur BA?? I was looking at Melbourne surgeons to begin with :)

Hi amber, Craig was more expensive than my first surgeon. With Craig is $14400 including all checkup pretty much for the rest of the implants life! Craig's knows of the other surgeon I went to see and his quote was just under $11000, but I'd rather see Craig as I've heard such great things about him!

Where are you having surgery amber? Are you a fellow Melbourne girl?

Hi amber, Craig was more expensive than my first surgeon. With Craig is $14400 including all checkup pretty much for the rest of the implants life! Craig's knows of the other surgeon I went to see and his quote was just under $11000, but I'd rather see Craig as I've heard such great things about him!

Where are you having surgery amber? Are you a fellow Melbourne girl?

Thanks for that Hun! I'm a Bendigo girl. So melb is my closest BIG city lol. I've got a consult with a PS in Bendigo in 2 weeks, then I might head to Melb For another consult :) but I'm currently booked in Fo surgery in June at PIAC. But depending on what these other surgeons say it may change.

Yay kylz! It's so exciting booking in the actual date.. Now you can get excited watching your ticket count down:) It will be your day before you know it. Time seems to fly past.

Good luck deciding which size you are going to go with. I'll be following your journey and will keep you updated with mine :)

Xx

Yay kylz! It's so exciting booking in the actual date.. Now you can get excited watching your ticket count down:) It will be your day before you know it. Time seems to fly past.

Good luck deciding which size you are going to go with. I'll be following your journey and will keep you updated with mine :)

Xx

wow misha! only 2 more sleeps! how are you feeling leading up to the big day? all packed and prepared?

Congratulations!!!!!!! Go 380cc you won't regret it ;). Trust me day 1 & 2 your like whooow they are massive then day 5 you are so used to them they could of easily been bigger!

I think there is only 1 shot glass per boob difference between 50cc which is more than ur options so will be fine :) x

thanks amelia, i'm thinking at this stage that 375cc is the biggest i will go, just sort of tossing up between high profile or moderate plus as i'm pretty sure they'll both fit in my 14cm width breast! do i want more out the side or more out front... that's the toughy!!!!

wow misha! only 2 more sleeps! how are you feeling leading up to the big day? all packed and prepared?

:) I've been feeling so calm the the last couple of weeks then woke up this morning and the butterflies have arrived lol. I'm pretty much all prepared and ready to go! I haven't got around to freezing any dinners as I've been so busy with work. Luckily my partner is

Oops!

Luckily my partner is good in the kitchen so he is going to have to be my housewife for the next week:)

I will find out tomoz what time I have to be at the hospital and fasting times. Eeeeppp!!

Hopefully it won't be too painful- I'm such a sook!

Will keep you updated xox