Sign in to follow this  
Minion mum

Ba piac

Hi

According to dr schedule he can fit me in for 8th April consult then 9th for op my flights to phuket would be 6th April to 16th April is that sufficient time for post surgery for PIAC requirement for stay? I'm trying to fit it in with my kids school hols 8-12 April and having them not miss too much school between 12-16th staying at grandparents as there is 5 of them didn't want to put them out by makin them get all kids ready for school and they also have to at there place as we have stairs and both parents have knee probs and my kids school from there place is 25 min drive. Anyone that's had just a BA at PIAC how long did u stay in phuket?

I had surgery on the 30th Nov at PIAC and at my consult Dr Boonchai was working my dates out as I was leaving on the 12th Dec umm he said not really long enough .....but I had flights booked and he went ahead with it.... Maybe just send an email and ask them and see what they say but explain your circumstances .... Should be fine ...

MumO5

I stayed for 10 days after, had my stiches out after I think 5 days, and had 3 extra check ups with Dr V, I had excess fluid in the right boob and had to have it drawn out twice with a needle. A few days after I noticed the bandages on my scars had water leaking out of them so I was concerned the wound may have been wet so I contacted them and within a few hours they had sent a car to pick me up to have it redressed. They were great and any concerns you have post op they are quite prompt in getting back to you. I even contacted them when I got back to Aus as I got Mondors Cord (check out my photo album to see what it is) and becuase I had no idea what it was I took some pics and sent it to them, they then showed Dr V and they got back to me within a day, so I think its great that not only is the after care while your still in Thaland but also when you get home!!

Hi mumoffive

How are you going ?

I had surgery on the 30th Nov on the 6th stitches removed , then day 12 back for another check up and Dr Boonchai noticed the dissolvable stitches hadn't dissolved so he cut the ones out that were still there.....left phuket on the 13 th so all up 13 days post op ....Dr Boonchai has emailed to see if all is ok since being home .......

I can relate to the dressings getting water under them and lifting up , I didn't even think of contacting PIAC about that as Dr Boonchai had given me some just in case ..... Well that just in case came in handy every night lol I had to change mine I went to pharmacy and got some betadine and more dressings and hubby was my personal doctor lol he didn't mind one bit....

MumO5