Hey fellow Rhinoplasties!!

I want to start this thread so people can share their stories POST OP.

I'd love to know the changes you've seen at 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 1 year POST OP.

Was there a major difference? What was your reaction when the cast came off?

I'm just past 10 days post op, still swelling present, although I'm seeing tiny changes every day :)

Im VERY interested in this also! I am about 7 weeks away from having my nose done. So please everyone tell your stories so I have some sort of idea what I am about to put myself through :(

Im REALLY freaking out and to the point where I dont know if I want to go through with it.

If someone stuffs up (well your not happy with the outcome) can you get it fixed? I hear people say "make sure you go to the best because its not fixable, noses are very sensitive"

Im VERY interested in this also! I am about 7 weeks away from having my nose done. So please everyone tell your stories so I have some sort of idea what I am about to put myself through :(

Im REALLY freaking out and to the point where I dont know if I want to go through with it.

If someone stuffs up (well your not happy with the outcome) can you get it fixed? I hear people say "make sure you go to the best because its not fixable, noses are very sensitive"

I'm with you there, but I'm more freaked out about the 5 days of hell after, everyone I have spoken to says its not a painful recovery, I hope so. Not enough to stop me now, but I am starting to have dreams/ nightmares about surgery :)

I'm with you there, but I'm more freaked out about the 5 days of hell after, everyone I have spoken to says its not a painful recovery, I hope so. Not enough to stop me now, but I am starting to have dreams/ nightmares about surgery :)

Don't stress!! I'm 12 days post op, honestly the worst part for me was waking up afterwards I felt so drugged! It's not painful at all. Just be positive and you'll have a beautiful outcome. The worst part of it is waiting for the swelling to go down to see your brand new nose! :)

Gahhh I've been having those nightmares too, glad im not the only one. They're terrible aren't they!! I'm just praying its what I want and I don't end up being a horror story :(

Gahhh I've been having those nightmares too, glad im not the only one. They're terrible aren't they!! I'm just praying its what I want and I don't end up being a horror story :(

I have a wedding to go to one month post op. there's a running joke that I may need to come wearing one white glove ( m. Jackson style)

To be honest my biggest worry is that I'll go through it all and not notice much of a change! Irrational really as I am confident I'm my surgeon, but my biggest fear.

Oh that and the pain.... And my nose falling off......and pooping during surgey..... And someone sewing my arm in my forehead.

Just the general very realistic and logical concerns. ( did get everyone thinking today at work about the pooping one) :D

I have a wedding to go to one month post op. there's a running joke that I may need to come wearing one white glove ( m. Jackson style)

To be honest my biggest worry is that I'll go through it all and not notice much of a change! Irrational really as I am confident I'm my surgeon, but my biggest fear.

Oh that and the pain.... And my nose falling off......and pooping during surgey..... And someone sewing my arm in my forehead.

Just the general very realistic and logical concerns. ( did get everyone thinking today at work about the pooping one) :D

hahaha :D when I had my first BA I actually peed the bed, was very embarrassing....

hahaha :D when I had my first BA I actually peed the bed, was very embarrassing....

Omg lol! I knew it was a legitimate worry, as least I'll ave packing in my Nose so I won't smell it ( just be known as the bruised Borrie pants girl) But seriously pooping myself, only 8 sleeps to go. , though found out today I might be subpoenaed to give evidence on day 6 after my surgery, I think I'll not be answering my phone all that week ( could you imagine?) ( fr work, nothing exciting)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi folks, I'm on day 1 after surgery, I have had zero pain, and I mean zero, I am a big ass sook with pain, infact I was nearly crying about my hand that had the drip in it and it was hurting....

So far so good, I was worried about the packing too, but that's fine also, well positioned, managed to roast lamb for lunch :)

Leaky and squishy but no sin, just begining to get some bruising in the corner of one eye, but nothing much there yet, mdr greensmith said today was the day for swelling and bruising but not much yet.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi :)

I just had a Rhinoplasty it was my first major surgery/cosmetic procedure and l was very nervous!! I had a lot of pain but lm not the most tolerant for pain. There was a lot of bleeding after the procedure but l was assured that this was normal and l asked some of my friends that had Rhinoplasty's and they also confirmed it. I did my research for cosmetics surgeons in Perth and found Dr Imani he was quite renowned for Rhinoplasty surgery, overall l was very satisfied with the whole procedure but l definitely didn't enjoy going through the pain.

Anyways a few weeks after the op my nose was very swollen but this was normal especially since l have very thick skin. Besides having a problem with the shape of my nose, l had problems with my nasal passages which Dr Imani corrected.The swelling has subsided a lot and it looks great l have a very natural curve now and my breathing problems are no more.

Overall, l was satisfied with the end result and would recommend Dr Imani for Rhinoplasty in Perth. Here's his site for anyone that wants more info about the procedure http://www.facial-plasticsurgery.com.au/nose-rhinoplasty-perth

Regards,

Nazy

Hi, thought the two week period was significant to report on ( for me anyways).

Milestones reached at 2 week post op period.

:) plaster, tape off.

:) over the past couple of days I ave seen a marked reduction in swelling, tip us still very swollen though, no movement there yet. More definition in the bridge of my nose, can move upper lip better.

:) numbness improving. Tip till numb.

:) my nose ( my perfect straight, lovely nose) s begining to feel mine again.

:) breathing through my nose almost 100% of the time.