Sign in to follow this  
ExcitedRach

Would love some help!... Dr Piyapas

Hi ladies!

I'm just new to this site but have been reading up on all your posts as I'm savings for a BA in Thailand this year. You all seem to know quite a bit and what I've read so far has been really helpful but I just have a few questions.

I am thinking I would like my op done with Dr Piyapas but would really love to view some of his work first. Also anyone who has had him as their doctor were you happy with him?

And lastly I nearly have enough money and want to go asap. How early can you book in?

Thanks so much! x

Hi Rach,

Im booked in with Dr P on 26 Feb so cant show you before and afters just yet... But there are plenty of happy customers out there - which is why I choose him - I would be happy to show you my results late february if your still interested.

Are you going through an agency or booking direct? Just tell them your ready now and see how soon they can fit you in... I dont think there would be any issues if he has the spaces?

Kristen :)

Hi Kristen!

I would really appreciate it if I could see your pics one you've had yours done :)

I decided to just book direct cause I was a little put off some of the agencies after things I'd heard. I think I'll send them another email cause I want them ASAP haha.

Thanks so much

Rach

Awesome Rach - Ive booked direct too... Its exactly the same as doing it through an agency *except I think a faster response as your emailing the hospital direct* no middle man and no hundreds of dollars in booking fees! The hospital also includes complimentary airport / appointment transfers so thats great too! I dont really see any benefit in going through an agency unless I was travelling by myself and wanted to do a group tour. Me and my partner are going soooo cant wait!

Hello yes my daughter has just had surgery with Dr Piyapas, her BA is fantastic as she said his bedside manner ect was great.

She would love to talk to you and prob wouldnt mind sending you some pics !!!

her name danielle 0432699467 bear in mind time differance perth though:D tell her her mum gave the number

Im sure there are girls out there with really positive feedback from him - but all I have read 2x girls who have had develope capsular contracture.. but! Im not doubting him. Just my knowledge from this forum. x

Hi ladies!

I\'m just new to this site but have been reading up on all your posts as I\'m savings for a BA in Thailand this year. You all seem to know quite a bit and what I\'ve read so far has been really helpful but I just have a few questions.

I am thinking I would like my op done with Dr Piyapas but would really love to view some of his work first. Also anyone who has had him as their doctor were you happy with him?

And lastly I nearly have enough money and want to go asap. How early can you book in?

Thanks so much! x

Hi, I have been around for a long time, with Dr Piyapas as a special interest as he was my surgeon, and there is only one confirmed cc on the fourm who was a patient of his that I know of. There are many factors that can cause cc, and from my reading the biggest cause of it is your own immunity causing the over growth of scar tissue around the implant. So yes, you definitely need to research your surgeon/hospital, but also be fully aware of the risk of complications, as there is no certainty that you will be free from complications whether you get it done in Thailand or Australia.

I was confident that Dr Piyapas is a highly skilled and conciencious surgeon and have been thrilled with my BA and lower eye surgery :)

cheers

chacha

That's my one problem at the moment, I haven't found someone to come with me yet. But if I have to go on my own it won't bother me much.

I am taking my friend (who conveniently is a paramedic) with me. Paid for her flight ($950 on Thai airways!) and we are splitting accommodation - so it actually works out quite cheap to have a support person, and one that has a wicked sense of humour if I get the post-op blues!

wish I had a paramedic friend to take!!! LOL...

As for the CC of 2x patients, I spoke to one girl and it was not CC in the end... And my understanding was that CC can develop post op with anyone and I dont know how thats the surgeons fault if that happens?

Excited Rachie - If you are wanting to - I am going in March (probably alone) as my partner is still unsure about work. I also have Dr P, and and have a reservation for the 23rd or March!!

Hoping for the same day with piyapas :) have sent you a FR

Hi Rach!

I am booked with Dr Piyapas 27th March (lipo) & 28th March (BA + lift). I chose him because of all the great reviewsi have read about him and there are a lot of people on this site who are very happy with him and the results.

Good luck with your researching!

Maz x