All April 2013 girls :) !!!!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exciting! I can't believe it's February next week, it'll be our turn before we know it!

I am booked in for the 30th April at Bumrungrad in Bangkok with Dr Poomee. There are a few of us who are having our surgery with Dr Poomee at the end of April/beginning of May.

I am getting a tummy tuck, breast lift and augmentation.

I totally need it! LOL. I've had 5 kids, 4 of them were big babies too. My body is wrecked. This is a little present to myself before turning 30 later this year! :)

I was in Woolies yesterday in the back to school aisle and found some neat little lunchbox gel ice packs. They look like the perfect size to sooth the boobs! I bought 2 packets and threw them in my suitcase (I may or may not have started packing things already ;) ).

There are definitely a few more ladies around, hope they pop their heads in and say hello soon!

Meeeee! I'm also stalking end march thread and march thread....... Cause I leave for Thailand on 30/3 with a day in Sydney before that, with BA surgery on 1/4/13 dr Boonchai. I've been too excited to wait for an April thread...... Although there is a April phuket thread! I'm a bit pathetic really!!! :rolleyes:

Hospital booking confirmed for PIAC 8th April and 9th surgery with Dr Veerawat just have to now organise flights and hotel yay! Half excited half nervous not for the op but upset at leaving my kids behind for 10days :(

Come stay at Indigo Pearl and have my kids run around you, yelling and screaming, whinging and fighting. That'll make you feel right at home!!! LOL. :D

Haha lois1964 might just do that lol! Actually It's not the noise and fighting gunna miss (the peace and quietness will be heaven lol) I'm that type that never asks for help or babysitting favors unless its utmost necessity even from the inlaws that's just me and my poor mother inlaw just about has one grandchild permanently at her house all the time as my bother in law and ex sister in law uses her alot and don't take responsibility for there own child so I feel bad when I have to ask her to look after my brood of 5. I know they will be well looked after and spoilt rotten might just have to buy her a super super present from Thailand lol!

Hi ladies, I'm booked in on April 15th with dr Connell in perth :) I have a consult on the 9th (I think). We don't live in perth so are travelling down for it, I'm still undecided if I will just fly down and back in the one day for my consult or stay down for the week before hand without my husband..... We still have to apply for finance too! Hopefully that gets approved or we may be waiting 6 months till I can save :/

I am 29, have 3 children 9,7&2 and am looking to go from a very empty b, more likely an a, to a full c/small d cup :)

Can't wait to go through this experience with you ladies!!!!

Woohoo! More April girls :)

I am 29 (30 in August), mama to 5 (aged between 2.5 and 10). I am a saggy, deflated D cup - having a lift and a stuff (LOL), aiming for a DD cup and have them returned to their proper position lol. Also having a tummy tuck as I have abdominal muscles in need of repair and a whole lot of stretched out saggy skin to be rid of. I will lose most of my stretch marks as well. Yippeeee!

I nearly went overseas, dr poomee sounds amazing and not 1 bad review. It just wasn't practical for me with my family etc and would have cost nearly as much as having it here after all costs. I will be keen to see his work, I bet you girls will be happy :)

Most people try and talk you out of going overseas but everyone is telling me I'm silly for paying 13k when I can whip over to thailand and get it done for 5!

Mrs B - I probably would have stayed and had it done in Perth after my private health waiting period was finished (December), I am eligible for medicare but my policy changed in April last year apparently and wouldn't cover it. Anyway, I was talking to my Dad about it (he lives about an hour south of Bangkok) and said that he would pay for me to come over and get it done in Bangkok.

I will miss my kids but probably not so much when I get to Dad's for recovery - I have 3 young sisters that are the same ages as some of my own, so I'm sure I won't feel too homesick haha.

I was in Kmart the other day and got some really great sports bras - they are double thickness and do up at the back, they will be awesome to sleep in (I saw some similar on one of the youtube diary's that one of the forum members did - she got hers from target but I haven't been able to find them as it's been a few years since her surgery). Slowly getting things together before April rolls around. My next thing is to get some compression stockings for the flight!

I nearly went overseas, dr poomee sounds amazing and not 1 bad review. It just wasn't practical for me with my family etc and would have cost nearly as much as having it here after all costs. I will be keen to see his work, I bet you girls will be happy :)

Most people try and talk you out of going overseas but everyone is telling me I'm silly for paying 13k when I can whip over to thailand and get it done for 5!

Hi mrs b

I just did my sums.

Going to Phuket, from Hobart, via Sydney, staying at Dewa in Nai Yang for 8 nights and Indigo Pearl also at Nai Yang for 7 nights, 2 kids and hubby, plus PIAC BA surgery for brazilian implants which are a little more expensive = $12531. This doesn't include spending but incl breakfast daily for all.

I could have found much cheaper accommodation, but we're living it up a little for the first time in our lives!! Accommodation is costing $3761.

Local airfares $928

International flights $3676 for 4.

Unfortunately for me I'm travelling at Easter time so prices are probably a bit higher than you could get in low season.

Anyway food for thought for anyone considering Phuket. Of course brazilians a no longer available, but textured are less than $4000 I believe.

Yeah I have 3 kids and couldn't leave them for more than a few days and wouldn't go over without my husband I live rurally so a flight to perth for all of us then from perth to thailand on top of that I'd probably looking at similar sums as you guys. At least spending a couple of weeks in perth I have family to stay with when we are there and will be able to catch up with friends and family too :)

I'm going to send some friend requests through too ladies :)