Sign in to follow this  
Sukii

How do I tell him?

I've been seeing someone for a few months now.

My decision to get my BA was made far before I met him (I had even already made my surgery booking right before meeting him).

I think I probably should tell him about it but don't know how I would even bring up the conversation. :confused:

I do on occasion ask him, "If there was one thing you could change about me, what would it be?" secretly hoping he'd say my breasts so I could tell him but he's always so polite and sweet and answers with, "Nothing".

How did you ladies bring up the subject with the men (or women) in your lives?

I'm freaking out a bit because I don't know how he is going to react. Help please!! :eek:

Aww that's a tricky one! I guess maybe just be honest with him? have you told your family? If so a similar way you went about it with them? Good luck telling him I'm sure it'll go well. You'll be grateful for it when he can look after you post op :)

somehow bring up the conversation about boobs in general and steer the conversation until its almost like it was his idea? good luck hun!!

ive been the opposite ive told everyone and anyone that will listen i cannot bloody wait!

Anyways at end of the day hun any great guy will support you and want you to be happy and do whats right for you (and what guy doesnt love a great set of tits) im sure it will be like xmas :)

Awwww, don't stress too much if he already likes you for who you are a new set of boobies is an added extra,

Most guys don't really know what to say in those situations but if it makes you happy he will be too, he will just be devastated he can't play with them for a while!

I'd leave some augmentation paperwork around for him to find and let him bring it up and see what he says?

Good luck