Newbie...Upcoming Surgery with Dr Tavakoli.

Hi there everyone:)

Just have to say how amazing these forums are. I've read throughout my journey to my upcoming B/A and they have helped so much.

So I'm having a B/A done by Dr Tavakoli on 1st Feb (Only 10 days away...eek) the surgery date has come around so quick as I only booked it on 10th Jan. I'm so excited for the upcoming day but nervous at the same time.

I am currently a deflated 10A due to the birth of my gorgeous son 3years ago now and the loss of a child 5 months ago. When I had my consultation with Dr Tavakoli he suggested I have either a 535cc round implant or a 460cc high profile round implant as I need to fill in a huge cleavage gap. I chose the 460cc.

Do any of you girls on here have roughly the same size implants? If so what cup size are you now? It freaks me out a little when you read sizes of some ppl as they vary so much from person to person.

Thank you in advance girls. And I would love to share my journey with you all :)

event.png