Will boobs come in a bit more? Lotsa side boob!

Hey Girls :)

Had my BA done yesterday and I absolutely LOVE the result!!! You can see pics, have just added more on my profile and will add daily with my progress :)

I was wondering when your breasts settle do they come in a little bit? At the moment in tops they look quiet spaced and towards the armpit (lots of side boob) which I don't mind but would just like to know when they drop down and soften will they come in a little bit?

Also how long in general does it take for them to drop?

Thanks so much!!!! I am soooo happy :D xxxx

Hey batty :) what size, profile etc. did you end up getting? I think once you d+f your boobs will come closer together. Awesome that you have side boob going on!

How are you feeling pain wise? I'm getting nervous.. Eeek!

Do you mind if I send you a FR? Would love to check out your pics:) xx

Hey Batty Girl

Great to hear you are happy with the results so far! My surgeon said it usually takes around 3 months to drop (and to not expect too much until then!) but changes can continue to happen for up to 12 months.

They should come together more as the muscles relax, although it may depend on your anatomy and how far apart your boobs were pre surgery.

All the best :)

Added you Misha :) I got 350cc round, textured Mentors, high profile under muscle :) I LOVE them!!! So thrilled, just can't wait for them to drop etc!

Thanks Freidabc :) Yeah heard it can take a long time before they settle down and you get the final result, I am figuring I will be happy if I already am now!! The side boob is pretty cool though! I am small so I think they look bigger and I love it :p Do hope they come in just a little as they soften x