Sign in to follow this  
kjmac93

Hannah's story with Dr Piyapas

Hi Everyone!

Just thought I'd post my story on here as well because everyone elses has helped me so much.

I had been wanting surgery for a few years and seriously concidering going overseas for surgery for about a year. I came accross restored beauty getaways and I was going to go through them but then stumbled across this forum and ended up just booking straight through Bangkok Hospital Phuket because it was so easy and they emailed back the same day each time. then all i had to do was book flights and accomodation which is easy as well.

I think I was more nervous and excited before I left Australia. once i got here the nerves settled a little and my friend and I went on a phi phi island tour - it was amazing i highly recommend it if you like snorkeling. we also snuck in a couple of massages and shopping before the big day arrived.

So the day has arrived monday the 21st of January 2013. We got picked up from our hotel in Karon Beach by one of the hospital taxi drivers. on the way we also stopped to pick up 3 other aussie girls which was comforting as well. when we got out of the taxi there where heaps of staff already waiting for us and took us straight in to sign in. everything was so fast. the hospital was beautiful and clean and smelt clean too. that put me straight at ease.

I then had to have all my tests done like blood tests, temperature, blood pressure, x-ray etc. all of them where really fast and all done within a few minutes each. then straight in to see Dr Piyapas for my consultation.

He is SO lovely i felt relieved as soon as i met him that i had made the right decision. he asked me what my expectations where and then he told me what he can do with the current size and shape i have. i fully trusted him. he took a few photos and i tried on some sizers. he said i would most likely end up with 350cc on one side and 375 on the other as they where a little different in size beforehand.

In the surgery room all the nurses where so lovely and Dr Piyapas was there holding my had as i went to sleep.

Woke up in a little pain but not too bad just very tight and hard to breathe! I ended up with 400cc round high profile smooth mentor gel in one side and 375 smooth round moderate plus profile in the other. so tiny bit bigger that what he first said which is awesome!

i felt really sick off the morfine drip but at the same time it was taking the pain away almost completely. it was so hard to get out of bed i couldnt use my arms. i was sick twice as well which was horrible! the nurses came in every 2 hours on the dot to check on me.

Out of hospital 1am tuesday afternoon. went to sleep in the hotel for a while then went out to dinner and did a bit of shopping.

Today is wednesday so day 3. probably hurting more today as im out of hospital and not on the morfine drip. just taking tablets after meals. very tight today and hard to breathe. but very happy. get to take bandages off tomorrow so i can finally see them yay!

if you would like to know more feel free to ask :)

Hannah xxx

Congrates Hannah, was wondering how things had gone!!!! Sounds like it's been smooth sailing, well done!!! Rest up, and drink plenty to flush through all the meds and help with reducing swelling, and you'll be up and about in no time :)

cheers

chacha

thanks chacha! yeah ive been meaning to jump on here but i havent been able to concerntrait on the computer screen or stay awake long enough haha! yeah i think everything is going as good as possible so thats great! i have been sleeping lots ! its also easier to breathe when im laying flat. then when i sit or stand up its quite harder.

one thing i forgot to mention was the drains. oh god that was the worst part of the entire process. i didnt have much fluid come out but when they removed them it was what felt like the most horrible painful thing ever!!!

but now im so glad and cant wait to see them tomorrow :)

Thanks Maz_Snowy and Kristen110 !!

yeah i hope it continues to be smooth sailing too! day 4 today and feel quite good! much easier to breathe today.

yesterday i was still really tired and a bit out of it all day. the inscisions still hurt a little and are itchy

i get to go back to the hospital today to get the bandages off and finally see them! cant wait haha!

hopefully i can post photos soon im going to ask the hospital - if i remember im a bit forgetful on these drugs haha - if they can email me my before and afters.

:)

Well that all sounds great!!! Make sure you take care!!! OMG the stiches are itchy? What kind does Dr P use? Internal or external ones that need to be removed?

Im really interested to know when you felt the most pain? In the hospital straight after surgery? 2nd day at the hotel? day 3? On a scale of 1/10 what would you rate it? (10 the worst)

Any tips for me? I dont want to forget anything!

tips would be dont forget to take your passport to the hospital!! the 3 other girls who where there at the same time as me all forgot theirs! lucky they had photo id like drivers license!

yeah they are pretty itchy and irritating. comes and goes though! i actually dont know what kind of stitches because ive been wrapped in bandages this whole time! they come off today in 2 hours so ill get to see then :)

probably the most pain was all equal day 1,2,3 and today im fine. but it only hurt a bit walking like when ive been shopping and when i get up from laying down flat on the bed, cause you cant use your arms properly have to use your abs hahaha! and the most pain was only prob a 6/10 it honestly isnt even bad because they give you so much drugs. but now im giving myself drugs after breakfast/lunch/dinner you can feel when you are due it starts to hurt and get shooting sharp pains. but i just keep thinking its all worth it in a few weeks it wont hurt at all :)

ohhhhhhhh and haha wrip your toilet paper off the roll before you sit on the toilet haha cause u wont be able to reach it!

are you having a friend/family stay with you at the hospital?

the hospital is so beautiful its better than our hotel room haha!!!

Hi Hannah congrats I'm booked to go in April with dr Veerawat I had a slight freak out as I made these so called rice sizers at 350cc (I know they are not gunna give me correct sizing) but tried anyway shoved them in my bra and thought holy crap they look huge!!! But saw ur pic s with your sizing and they look great! Did u go under or over muscle dr suggested dual plane for me .

hi thanks everyone. i went under the muscle :)

yeah when he put the 375 sizers on me they looked stupid haha but i just trusted him and said just do what you can to make me have big boobs haha :)

why did he suggest dual plane?

Based on the pics i sent he suggested dual plane as I'm assuming that its because I have ample breast tissue on the bottom of my boob so coverage of the implant would be good there just lost upper pole fullness at the top so I've heard that will give me nice natural look

Hi Hannah, I've noticed we are similar in size and I too am going with Dr Piyapas in June. I'm sending you a FR. I haven't seen much of Dr Piyapas' work. I'm not sure of going to a E cup but to see how yours are then hopefully that can help me decide with size. How are they feeling now after a month? Was the healing process all smooth for you? I hope you are well and they are settling down nicely.

Cheers, Lovelyladies x

Hi Hannah,

I'm new to this forum and wow, it is so so helpful. I feel like there is such a great little community on here! Ok, so I'm undecided between dr veerawat and dr Piyapas. I have sent you a FR, hope you don't mind, as I would love to see the results you have so far. I am aiming to book in for about May 22nd, so not very long, but that just makes it so much more exciting!!