URGENT!! Help needed to book a recommended Face and neck lift surgeon Phuket

Hi ladies

Help needed fast please!!

I'm scheduled to fly to phuket with friends on the 10th march and desperately need recommendations for a quality, experienced and good plastic surgeon. I need to book quickly or not get in on my preferred date to allow for maximum recovery time before departing phuket on the 22nd

I would really love recommendations, reviews, testimonys, befores and afters etc on anyone you've had a good experience with face and neck lift surgery.

I'm considering Dr Piyapas at Bangkok Hospial Phuket but on this site I see mainly recommendations for his BA's and don't know much about his facial work other than an eyelid surgery (apparently excellent)

I've received a very good quotation about Dr Narupon at PIAC but can't find any recommendations and only 1 before and after pic

I'm a ripe old 64 and never had a facelift before so understandably feel that I need a surgeon I can trust and feel reassured and confident about.

I would so appreciate your quick advise if anyone can assist me in making my decision. Such an important one cos i have to live with my face from here on dont I.

Time is running out for me to book successfully, ..... rather than at the last minute and get someone who's work may not be recommended

Thankyou

Edited by LeahS
Wanted to add information
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...