Sign in to follow this  
soontobeamilf

RBG vs Bangkok makeovers????

i was certain that if i was going o/s to get my BA i was going to go through restored beauty getaways.... but just through reading on here im noticing alot of people going with bangkok makeovers.

just wondering people that have been with either or made the decision between the two what were the deciding factors :)

Hi milf

I'm new also, there's so many companies its confusing I'm looking into ultimate beauty escapes at the moment got all info today and had Skype consult also. They have been brilliant so far. I'm still deciding tho. Australian base company and quick replies so far. Good luck with your research :)

Kiddi- also a mum of 2 ;)

i'm new here also looking for advice for TT & BA and am so confused as to who to go with or where ... a friend went with Destination Beauty - Thailand for her BA and it was really affordable with fantastic results... but when i tried to make a hypothetic enquiry "free-online" it was asking a whole lot of questions that i did not know the answers to yet - like what surgeon and what result you want ..etc.. umm i'm only just at the stage where i need to find a basic ground to start with for both procedures.. i plan to be ready for these ops by mid next year (June 2014) so any pointers of where to start would be muchly appreciated... ???

I chose to go with BM after seeing some amazing before and after photos of the procedures I wanted done. Unfortunately they didn't chose to operate on me so I've been talking to RBG and directly to Dr Poomee. I think BM churn through the BAs and have plenty of experience and like I say, they were my initial choice.

I chose to go with BM after seeing some amazing before and after photos of the procedures I wanted done. Unfortunately they didn't chose to operate on me so I've been talking to RBG and directly to Dr Poomee. I think BM churn through the BAs and have plenty of experience and like I say, they were my initial choice.

Hi flattummytime,

I find myself in the same situation as you, they would not operate on me as i need a lollipop lift which they do not provide, I was wondering how you went and if you booked direct?

I then approached Restored Beauty Getaways - I liked the look of their FB page and also Dr Poomee directly - he has his own website. They both get back to you promptly (especially dr poomee). It was a hard toss up for the final surgeon as I was interested in Dr Piyapas and Dr Witoon through RBG but they wouldn't consider a lift without implants - I'm not ruling out a BA but want to decide on the day with Dr Poomee. What I liked about RBG was the longer stay in hospital and going with a group. What I didn't like was that I had to share a room at the resort with another person - TT recovery is fairly tough I believe vs a straight BA. I only heard great things about Dr Poomee too. Give me 2 weeks and I'll let you know how I went.

Hi ladies

I am going thru bangkok makeovers and i chose them because i had seen first hand dr Preeyaphas' work and wanted him as my surgeon... And they turned out to be really helpful and answered all my questions quickly and they have the fb page with all the girls (well whoever is on fb anyway) that you can talk to about their experiences and see photos etc.

Ill be sure to fill you in on how i go in 27 days!

They do churn out plenty of bas! Theyre seriously busy and they have just added another surgeon to keep up with demand they now have 4 to chose from :)

I went with bangkok makeovers and had a BA I found the whole thing to be fantastic from the dr, hospital and the care from all the bm staff. I had 1 very tiny little bruise on one side and was out and about day 2 after surgery. In saying that I think you need to find the dr you are most happy and commutable with and then go with which ever company they work with. Wish you good luck in this exciting time.

Also I have photos up if you wish to have a look just need to send fr

When I first started looking these were my two choices as well! I ended up choosing BM as they had a private fb page where I could see results of girls who had been and where there getting it done. I think both look great though so maybe look for something that stands out to you like customer service, price etc? I'm going over in June with BM and even though its a few months away, will definitely keep my profile updated with pictures etc for anyone interested in BM / Dr Preeyaphas :)