Sign in to follow this  
ABOOBIES

Any ladies with 270cc High Profile, Brazilians

Hi All,

Just wanting to know if there are any ladies out there who have gotten 270cc High profiles, over the muscle.. just want to hear about your experiences with them, and wanting to see before and after photos if possible.

I'm currently a 220cc moderate profile, and doctor suggested going to 270 if i get them redone =)

Hi Aboobies when I was trying on ricers my PS uve got to go up atleast 100cc for their to be a noticable difference when they settle. 50cc doesn't seem like enough to be worth all the pain & recovery.

Could u get a second consult? All my gfs have overs and they are 350cc around my height & size 8, they all have size D/DD x

I got 275 and 300 cc 2 days ago, I think I have you as a friend, you can look at my pictures. My post op bra is fitting well at the moment and thats a 10C so I assume Ill be a C or a D maybe.. Mine are unders though

Hey Aboobies,

My surgery is in March and I was looking to get 275CC but after a lot of thinking I decided to go at least 300CC. The 275 looked great on my Vectra 3D image but I didn't want boobie greed so I thought of going a bit bigger. I am very petite (short and slim) so hopefully they will look big on my body. I am going over the muscle as well. Not Brazillians though.

What kind of look are you hoping to achieve? I personally don't think it's worth going under the knife again for 270CC. Would you consider 300CC? I think it really depends on what you want. I haven't even had my surgery yet so i'm still new to all of this.

Hi ladies, so sorry for taking so long to reply.

I'm very happy with my moderates, i just want to go that little bit bigger. My surgeon and i thought 270cc would be good for me as i'm only looking to going for a small D. 300cc was an option but i think personally they will to big on me especially if i'm going over the muscle. Thank you so much ladies for your comments i'm defiantly taking all this information in. Would love to know if theres any other girls out there with 270cc High profiles =)

I'm only 5.0, 50kg so im very petite and short.