Sign in to follow this  
Molly8

How many consults did you have?

Hi I'm off to see Dean White in melb next week about a BAD and possible TT depending on cost. My question is how many different surgeons did you consult with before deciding? I'm really nervous about getting my new boobs and then them looking fake. Lots of my friends are constantly picking on others with fake looking boobs so really want it to look natural. I'm going to see Dean because my doc says he's the best which makes me confident. I don't want to pick the wrong doc and i dont want to rush it but at the same time I don't want to spend hundreds going to heaps of different ones.

I went and saw two different doctors. When I went to get my second opinion, I felt completely comfortable with him, unlike the first surgeon. My opinion, continue to talk to different doctors until you're confident with one. Check their before and after pics and talk to some of the other girls on here who have seen the same doc.

I would definitely recommend seeing at least 2 different surgeons though :)

I had 3 consults, but knew when I saw Mark Ashton at my second consult that he would be the one... Only saw the third surgeon on the recommendation from my mother-in-law-to-be who used to work for him.

They'll all have different opinions and you need to find who you feel comfortable with. Good luck with your search!

I know a lot of girls who go to see 2-3 different surgeons, I wold have, but felt very comfortable with my choice straight away...the $250 fee for each one also made me a bit hesitant! I also think you can get too many opinions and as you've probably seen on here every surgeon is very different so I think if you see any more than 2 or maybe 3 you could get a bit confused...

I think its silly to pick on others for having 'faker' looking boobs ..because generally speaking even the natural ones are still fake. Haha =P

I had one consult, even though my surgeon advised me to get more opinions from other surgeons to make sure I was confident in my decision. And also he was free consult, that was good. I hope you find yourself a wonderful surgeon and goodluck with everything ^.^ x x

Hi I'm off to see Dean White in melb next week about a BAD and possible TT depending on cost. My question is how many different surgeons did you consult with before deciding? I'm really nervous about getting my new boobs and then them looking fake. Lots of my friends are constantly picking on others with fake looking boobs so really want it to look natural. I'm going to see Dean because my doc says he's the best which makes me confident. I don't want to pick the wrong doc and i dont want to rush it but at the same time I don't want to spend hundreds going to heaps of different ones.

I had one consult, wasn't happy with him and am going to another dr. I haven't had my consult yet but am really confident in this dr giving me what I want and his experience :) you will know with your first if you are confident and comfortable in their hands

I only had one consult and decided he was "the one". I had a TT and unlike BA's there are really not that many choices or decisions to make, so I didn't really see the point. I felt comfortable with my surgeon and very confident he knew what to do! Although If I was getting a BA, I would go for at least 2 consults.