Sign in to follow this  
Melany

Initial appointment and sizer bras - thoughts?

What did everyone think of themselves when they tried on their sizer bra?

I had my initial consult today with Dr Harwood, from having not much to big boobs I thought they were too big. He told me that if I wanted to go any smaller that I was wasting my money.

What do you think? I have added my pics to my before album, I would like your opinion if you think these are too big or not. Does everyone feel like this?

I think they will look great, I have all confidence in Dr H, but just weird to have boobs, lol

I ended up going

275cc, brazilian, teardrop, unders, moderate profile

Anyhow,booked for 28th March :)

I've sent a f/r... I tried on some sizers and they were bigger than when I wear my super +2 cups target bra! If I couldn't notice much difference then yes I would say you'll be wasting your money! Unless of course that's what u want, just a subtle change....

Have accepted FR Kylz81. I obviously want a change, I think they will look good once done, but just a shock when I saw them, if that makes sense. lol.

The more I look at the photo the more I think it looks good and not to big at all.

I sent one photo side on to my hubby and he said "HOT" the next photo, a different side view with the same sizers in, he texted "Call me I think they are too big", lol

I am sure he will be happy though :)

Just noticed this post too!

I think it's overwhelming at first, and it feels so ... Unnatural. But remember also, you do lose about 10-15% of the size of the implant if you decide to go under the muscle.

I actually wanted 380cc and was thinking even that would be too huge, the more research I did the bigger I wanted. So I got 435s.

Keep in mind most women wish they had gone bigger than smaller.

X

Hi miss mel...I went for 360cc from 315cc and I am so glad I did. That has given me a 10DD and I think my size is perfect for me. I went as big as I could with my breast width etc. The sizers definately felt and looked bigger than what my boobs do at the moment now the swelling has gone down.

Just wondering if your avatar pic is the size you want? If so perhaps you could look at the 315 moderates or hp. There are lots of girls on here with those in teardrops too.

Oh, I also went in for another sizing as I was so anxious about it. It helped me to get Dr Harwood's advice once I knew a little more too.

I think you can be guided by Dr H as far as shape is concerned too...he really does know what is best for your shape and desired outcome. I have to have dual placement teardrops as I have very little "upper pole" and the extra high profile helped with my slight sag also.

I also felt tormented by all of this prior to surgery but now am so pleased I went through the process and have no regrets :)

Hi BrissieMum, your breats looks gorgeous, so are you saying that the sizers you went for were actually not as big when they were done for real? Is there much difference? I am going under muscle so I know I will lose a bit. I did try on the next size up but felt they were much too big for my frame.

Thanks Miss Mel...I tried on the 315 and thought that felt perfect so decided on that until I went home and chatted with my girlfriends etc and they said I would regret not going up to a D (remembering that augmented D's look more like C's in clothes)...so after going back and forwards via email with Dr H being concerned that my breast width and high crease wouldn't take a larger size I made another appointment to see him and tried on the 360xhp and 360hp. They both felt big on me but the hp had too much side boob and felt bigger than the xhp. Given the xhp would help with my sag we went with those. I was concerned I was going too big but looked at heaps of girls with the same size and thought it would logically be ok. The sizers definately felt bigger than the implant now it is in. I would say I feel it is 15-20%. The rice sizers felt a little more accurate as I could mold those over my boobs but they still felt bigger than the real mcCoy.

The more I look at the photo the more I think it looks good and not to big at all.

I sent one photo side on to my hubby and he said "HOT" the next photo, a different side view with the same sizers in, he texted "Call me I think they are too big", lol

I am sure he will be happy though :)

This made me giggle lol

I just had a look & think they look great! Perfect! They definitely look bigger in the first pic rather than the side on one...

What was your next sizer size that you tried on? The first one I tried on was 220 & then he gave me 260, & we both laughed saying "too big" lol but now I reckon I could probably pull off that size without looking too big....(maybe just BG talking :confused:) Pity I didn't get any pics with sizers in when I went to see him, would be good to look at now!

You're going to have a great result! You have a good shape to start with :)