Sign in to follow this  
soontobeamilf

tuberous breast augmentation cost HELP PLEASE

hi everyone,

i had my second and last baby in may last year and so finally its time for mumma to get some boobs. i was looking into going through restored beauty getaways but i got my quote back today and i was told i need everything done through the nipple and a lift due to my tuberous breasts and for surgery and flights and what not its easily going to add up to around $10,000 anyway.

im wondering if its worth me getting a few consults here in melbourne to see what they suggest for me and prices but i dont want to waste hundreds of dollars that i could be saving for my boobs account :p for thailand.

just wondering those of you who have tuberous breast, what are the quotes you have had and what have they suggested for you???

what were your outcomes??? and who did you go with??? were you able to claim back much through medicare due to the condition???

i would really appreciate any help i can get

Both surgeons that I have seen have sent letters to medicare due to my "deformed" tuberous breasts! If I am approved it will probably end up costing approx $8 to 10 grand and I'm hoping that includes the lift. I've still got 2 more consults so I'll have to see what is said at those.

Good luck.

omg i just got a quote from mark ashton and i was told to expect to pay $18850 OMG!!!!!!

i have heard he is great and i know i have tricky boobs but holy hell.... and the receptionist i spoke to said getting rebates is really tricky too so shes not sure about it. theres no way we can afford that, it started off at possible getting them done for $5000 over in thaliand now the budget has blown to almost 4 times that.

i feel like **** now and dont even want to bother spending money on consults.....

Hello, I have tuberous asymmetrical breast. I contacted a PS in Sydney and had two consults in the ACT. The PS in Sydney told me not to hold my breath about getting a rebate from Medicare and offered me a $1000 discount on a $13 000 BA. Another surgeon I consulted with had no interest in getting approval through Medicare. The final (awesome) PS that I consulted with was knowledgable about my situation. He took a bunch of photos in the initial consult, his practice manager sent them to medicare, contacted my health insurance agency and contacted me within a week to notify me that I had been approved. My out of pocket expenses for a BA will be $5800. Medicare and health insurance (top cover) will cover over $7000 of the procedure. Guess which surgeon I am going with??

I know a BA in Australia is expensive compared to the USA and UK so Thailand can be an attractive option due to the cost but if you can find a PS in Australia who is willing to go the extra mile it will work out to be not that expensive. Hope this helps someone :)

Thank you Kiddi!! I am really excited, when I was researching tuberous breast and a BA I didn't find a lot of information about what kind of medicare rebates or how much you are eligible for so I thought I would share :)