Today is the day!!!!!!!

Hi Ladies, well today is my surgery day and I am feeling very relaxed and just wan't it all over with now. Can't wait to be rid of my 3rd baby...LOL Thankyou to all who have offerd advice, suggestions and informative information I have realy appreciated it !!!! Good luck to all the ladies preparing for surgery and those recovering and I will speak to you all very soon xoxoxox I have uploaded some before pictures....aghhhhh!!!!! :p

Hi Ladies, I have a super flat tummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thankyou for all the well wishes:o I didn't end up going into surgery until 5pm and was out by 9pm. I have to say my recovery so far has been amazing and not too much pain. To be honest I have found the back pain worse (but totaly managable) I had Lipo to my sides and a little at the top of my chest (just before the boobs...LOL) But he said I hardly had any fat but a huge hernia and muscle repair.He said because I had such an extensive repair I would be in a little more pain but honestly its not bad at all. I think its easier then a c-section as you just have to care for yourself and not so sleep deprived. The top part just under my boobs is the sorest part of tummy but I would say more tight then sore and said lipo contributes to this but around belly button still a bit numb. I had shower second day by myself and have drains out day 4, didn't hurt at all!!)Im a bit stiff walking but can sit straight with legs straight out can dress and get in out of bed on own and feel wonderful!!!!! I have to say though he did say I am doing exceptionaly well and everyone is different. I also think I had almost scared my slef to death over researching the pain factor so was expecting the worst so not sure if that helped. If anyone one wants to ask any questions Im happy to answer and if anyone is considering it and scared (I almost backed out I was so scared) In my opinion I would do it all over again in a blink of an eye!!!!! I understand though I have a long road ahead and Im sure there are more bad days ahead but right now Im focusing on the positive!!!!! Good luck everyone and thankyou again for the amazing support xox

G

Hi Bellabelly!!! Where is your surgery if you dont mind me asking?

Your experience so far is inspiring, im booked in Bangkok Phuket 2nd April for browlift, upper eyes and TT however TT is the most worrying and yes like you say i too have researched the pain factor alot!!. So far it sounds like a dream recovery- god i hope im like you, thats fantastic!!!. I would love to see some picss! Look forward to following your recovery Good wishes ur way x

Congratulations Ladies on your up and coming TT's. Im sure you will not be disappointed!!!! Thank you so much for all the positive thoughts and kind words I really appreciate it! Haven't been on the computer much so sorry for the late reply! I hope all those who are recovering are doing well xoxo I have started a new thread "my tummy tuck recovery" I have only just started but will try and add as much information as possible for those who are wanting to follow, best wishes and thank you all so much xoxox PS: I have updated my pictures too :o