jenlt

Dr Harwood

Hello,

I'm tossing up between BA with dr harwood or dr Richardson in Brisbane.

Just wondering if people who have had BAs either can give me any info/recommendations.

Also would love to see some photos of his work! friend request me if you that's cool.

P.s I'm a newbie so not sure what I'm doing!!!

Awesome thanks so much all!

I have just booked a consult with Dr Harwood for the 6th of Feb.

I'm so impatient and excited I just want to choose someone so I can book in for surgery!!

Hi ladies, another newbie here!! I have wanted boobies for years now. The state that my chest has been left in post breastfeeding is terrible. I was a DD before kids! Add to that a 50kg weight loss and you have some saggy ass titties!! :( it is very depressing! I am an amateur bodybuilder and have to roll my sacks of skin that use to be boobs, into my competition bikinis! So enough is enough.... I am booked in tentatively for a BA with Dr Harwood on 3rd May. I have my consult with him this week. A bit back to front I know but they had a cancelation. If I didn't grab that, I would be waiting till June and that doesn't work with my job commitments. I was supposed to see Dr Szalay last Friday. Got to his office for my appt (went during lunch break) waited 50mins but then had to go back to work as he was showing no signs of finishing up the consult he was in and had another girl waiting in front of me. That is enough to put me off. If I am giving you several thousands of dollars you can at least be on time! :/

anyway I really like what I read about Dr Harwood. Can't wait to have my consult. Have so many questions for him... Being a BB I can't go under the muscle as it will forever affect my training..... I only hope that I don't have to get a lift as well. Time will tell :)

Hi jenlt. I have a consult with him on Wednesday. I'm very excited because all the ladies who have their BA done by him seem really happy. :)

Hi Jess, I am seeing him Wednesday too!! :D can't wait!!

Haha how funny. I might see you there :)

I have no idea about sizing yet... Know I want to go above with round high profile brazilians.... Am clueless about sizing. I'd like to have a DD I think. I have been looking at before and after pics but there are not many out there that are similar to me. Guess I will just have to wait till Wednesday.

I have no idea about sizing yet... Know I want to go above with round high profile brazilians.... Am clueless about sizing. I'd like to have a DD I think. I have been looking at before and after pics but there are not many out there that are similar to me. Guess I will just have to wait till Wednesday.

Yep I get what you mean. It's so hard to compare someone else's end result to how you might look. But it seems that Dr.Harwood has a really good idea what suits you best. Fingers crossed for Wednesday :)

Dr Phil Richardson is also an excellent plastic surgeon. I haven't had a BA with him, but another procedure and he is wonderful - no disappointment with him! He is a perfectionist! I'd have consultations with both! hehe :)

Hi ladies im the new kid. I tried looking for a similar thread for my question but couldnt find and dont know how to create one so i hope someone can help. Im looking at a BA im a 10A (just) after having 2 babies. I saved the money then got diagnosed with a congenital heart condition. Had a pacemaker put in only two weeks ago. My question is if anyone has info on or experience with BA and a pacemaker. My ''handpicked'' surgeon is dr harwood.

Hey there. I had consultations with both Harwood and Richardson. I personally felt Harwood was a lot warmer and compasionate towards my needs. However he wasn't able to do my BA. So I went and saw Richardson, but left not feeling 100% confident...so for me the search continues. All the best, I think youll love Harwood :)

Hi ladies im the new kid. I tried looking for a similar thread for my question but couldnt find and dont know how to create one so i hope someone can help. Im looking at a BA im a 10A (just) after having 2 babies. I saved the money then got diagnosed with a congenital heart condition. Had a pacemaker put in only two weeks ago. My question is if anyone has info on or experience with BA and a pacemaker. My ''handpicked'' surgeon is dr harwood.

I dont have any experience with this but do know that Dr Harwood will be direct and honest with you. If he doesnt feel he is the right person for you, he tells you. I love that he is a fantastic surgeon who everyone I have seen that went to him has fantastic results but he's not on an ego trip and will let you know if someone else would be a better surgeon for your needs.

So book in with him and see what he says, it doesnt hurt to and you'll have a little more direction then.

Good luck with everything

Hey there. I had consultations with both Harwood and Richardson. I personally felt Harwood was a lot warmer and compasionate towards my needs. However he wasn't able to do my BA. So I went and saw Richardson, but left not feeling 100% confident...so for me the search continues. All the best, I think youll love Harwood :)

thats a shame you couldnt go with him, especially when you had your heart set on him. I believe Dr Fleming in Brisbane is also very good.

Thanks for all info.

I sent some of you fr. Would love to see some of your pics

How much did he charge?

It is easily accessible, in coming interstate? Are there places to stay near by?

I could not find Dr hardwood girls group.

Thanks