When did your pain subside?

Hey Girls :)

Had my BA on Monday and I couldn't be happier!!! I am on a pain patch and pain killers every 4 hrs and I am sleeping constantly. I was wondering how long did it take until you could actually get up and go to shops and not be aching or burning so much??

It has been about 4 days now, slightly getting better though but not heaps! Can't wait til I can be up and about :)

Em xx

Hey Em, I was able to go out for short periods from the day following surgery. I had also pretty much switched to Panadol at the end of day 3, although there was the odd occasion where I needed the mersyndol before bed. I actually think getting out and about helped. It helps your sense of well-being to be outside in the fresh air and sun and the movement helps move the swelling. I did listen to my body, though, so I wouldn't overdo it.

Thanks girls :) Well four days now actually feeling heaps better today! The aching I can tolerate it is just the occasionally burning nerve sensation that is awful! Think pain patch kicking in now. I have been sleeping 24/7 so might be achy from that so prob a good idea I got up and maybe had a little walk? x

Yeah I knew it was going to be tight I just didn't really think about it at all or expected it to be so much!! Kinda shocked me a bit. I'm sure they'll keep getting better and better...just a waiting game for us now hey until they settle into place :) I'm the same as you though, sitting quote far apart and feel I've got heaps side boob. .hoping they come into the middle more! Xxx

Mine have only got really tight since coming home today, maybe because I'm not on the same pain killers. It hurts around the sides and underneath, and when I stand up all the weight makes it feel very under pressure. Im lucky though as have full range of movement with my arms. What pain killers are you taking Emily. I got oxytocin but I'm not finding that it is helping. I was told to take every 6 hrs so have you got something different? Hey karalea have you got any pics to show hun. Have you gone home yet?