Sign in to follow this  
Batty Girl

As you breasts drop does your nipple rise?

Last one! :p

As your breasts begin to drop and fluff, do your nipples appear to raise a little as they will get more fullness on the bottom as opposed to the top? I already love mine but I figured they would change some more as they drop down :)

I have seen some before and afters where the nipples almost point down and then once dropped and fluffed they move into normal position :)

Mine are in a good position atm, wouldn't mind them getting higher as well :)

hahaha popular question!!! Apparently that is what happens from what I have researched! Saw these comments:

Thank you for the question and pictures. Yes, it is quite common for breast implants to “settle” and for the nipple/areola complexes to “rise” during the first few months after surgery. Be patient and continue to follow-up with your plastic surgeon.

Typically, the implants will settle over about 3-6 weeks, but this can take as long as 6 months. As the implants settle, the nipple position should rise some. Be patent at this stage and give nature and time to run it's course. If you are still unhappy with the appearance then you should speak with your surgeon about options to improve the look to your satisfaction, if possible.