"The best" Rhinoplasty Surgeon in the World

I am currently on the hunt for "The best" rhinoplasty Surgeon. Is it worth researching surgeons say in the US as I hear some are meant to be absolutely fantastic. But are they much better than the ones here in Australia? I was just hoping anyone could please share their thoughts as to whether it is worth researching top rhinoplasty surgeons around the world or whether they are simply here at my door step and I shouldn't bother traveling so far.

Thanks guys!

MissyP, x

I am currently on the hunt for \"The best\" rhinoplasty Surgeon. Is it worth researching surgeons say in the US as I hear some are meant to be absolutely fantastic. But are they much better than the ones here in Australia? I was just hoping anyone could please share their thoughts as to whether it is worth researching top rhinoplasty surgeons around the world or whether they are simply here at my door step and I shouldn\'t bother traveling so far.

Thanks guys!

MissyP, x

To be honest, I don\'t think there really is a \'best\' surgeon. At the end of the day, they\'re only human. Mistakes can happen. It depends on your nasal structure, too. So many facts come in to play as soon as they do the first cut. If you have cash to throw away, go for it. Because its going to be an expensive journey. UNLESS of course you\'re already planned to travel to the US for a holiday. If a surgeon can give you a nose to suit YOUR face, that I class that as the BEST surgeon. I think we do have some amazing surgeons in Australia, this forum is a great wealth of knowledge. Good luck on deciding!