Can each breast drop at different times? One looks higher?

Hi All :) Last question I promise!

Is it normal for one of the breasts to look a little higher or larger (more swollen) 4 days post op? It is so early on so I am sure this is ok :p I was hardly asymmetrical before just a little. I feel one is a little higher and bigger at the moment with nipples not as even like they usually are. Is this anything to worry about or to be expected this early on?

Thanks for putting up with me! :p x

Hi All :) Last question I promise!

Is it normal for one of the breasts to look a little higher or larger (more swollen) 4 days post op? It is so early on so I am sure this is ok :p I was hardly asymmetrical before just a little. I feel one is a little higher and bigger at the moment with nipples not as even like they usually are. Is this anything to worry about or to be expected this early on?

Thanks for putting up with me! :p x

Im 9 days post op and my righty is higher than my lefter because it hasnt dropped yet because the muscle is more strong in that arm as it s my dominant arm. Itll come around :) xx