Post op bras?? Wdyt?

http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_odkw=zip+up+bra+support+bra&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313&_nkw=post+op+bra&_sacat=0

Ive been looking at bras. What do yous think are best to get? They are all really expensive. I know theres cheapies about but i want a few good supportive, comfortable bras for after the op.

Also what do u think of the zip up ones i found one ebay?

I'm 1 day post op and currently in a comfort crop like an ahh bra for the first week. Then at my 1 week P.O. appointment I get fitted for the Berlei post op bra. You need to follow your surgeons I instructions and wear what they want you to wear. Send the link to your surgeon and see what he thinks.

Kara-lea :)

I'm 1 day post op and currently in a comfort crop like an ahh bra for the first week. Then at my 1 week P.O. appointment I get fitted for the Berlei post op bra. You need to follow your surgeons I instructions and wear what they want you to wear. Send the link to your surgeon and see what he thinks.

Kara-lea :)

My surgeon said he wasn't fussed as long as it was supportive. I was wearing ahh bra things before but now they won't be supportive enough. Unless I wore 3 maybe, wasn't planning on wearing the post op bra I bought but at least it's holding them up a little, man the pain is setting in now. Finding it hard to talk and the incisions fell like they are burning, how you going karalea?

Bras N things sell "comfort bras" and its $50.

The day I removed that crop top was he best day of my life. The comfort bra was so amazingly firm and supportive. Only problem is I can't take it off or put it on by myself. But that's what the girl on bnts recommended. She had implants too. Xxx it's good to be able to see it cleavage opposed to a crop, because you get used to seeing your new breasts. Which is a big part of healing