How many pics did you take in for your surgeon??

How many pics did you take in for your surgeon? where they all the same shaped boobs? where any bikini or bra pics?

i have started a colection of what i kinder like but not all are just the breat some are in a bikini or bra.. and theres quiet a few different pics. do i have to narrow it down to one? but unsure on what pictures to take with me.

Hi Amber84,

You can give your surgeon a bit of a idea with pics as to what you like but at the end of that day what he can achieve depends on what you come in with.

The width of your chest and breast tissue will depend on what he can fit in.

You can advise whether you prefer a upper fullness or whether you rather a nice natural slop. Through samples and placing them in your bra you'll have a better idea about sizing you may like and then with your measurements your surgeon will tell you if it's doable.

Remember the biggest you go the more risk of complications not to mention how they age overtime.

Good luck

Gg

Amber84, the surgeon will let you know if the size you are wanting is too big. And re: photos, lol, I took my ipad with a whole heap of images I like and don\'t like. He kind of smirked at the amount of prep I did. He didn\'t look through all of them. I would suggest maybe taking 2 or 3 pics of ones you like, don\'t go overboard like I did, lol

would there be much of a risk for size dd-e .. ive been 10 DD before breastfeedin.. i dont really want to go smaller because my skin is saggy and deflated.

I showed Dr Harwood photos at my initial consult on my Iphone. Then I decided I wanted to go bigger to DD-E so I emailed him photos, asking if 380cc would gve me that, he told me id need to go for 435s. I started off as a B/C cup.. and he put 435s in me, hes the type of doctor who is very cautious and likes to take all the right precautions to reduce risks. Its when you really really start to stretch the pockets of your breasts thats where complications can happen. But if you go with a reputable surgeon,he will not allow you to have unsafe implants. For example, Dr Harwood would have refused anything bigger than 435s as he just plain and simple would not have wanted to put me in that position. Show him photos of DD/E or whatever you want, because there are risks with ALL implants, not just the bigger ones. xxx :}

would there be much of a risk for size dd-e .. ive been 10 DD before breastfeedin.. i dont really want to go smaller because my skin is saggy and deflated.

Hi Amber, as long as you have a Dr that you have faith in and has a good reputation, they do this for a living, show him some pics of what you would like to achieve, and he will recommend what he thinks to get you close to that end result. When i saw my Dr at my pre-op he told me that i also had a lot of loose skin to fill, he suggested going no smaller than 410, but also said that i could easily go 470cc. I went the 470cc and so glad i did not go smaller.