Dental checkup and teeth whitening

Hi all, heading over tomorrow and was thinking of doing a dental check up and perhaps some teeth whitening while in Thailand (Phuket). Does anyone have somewhere (fairly cheap) that they would recommend?

I'm a poor student who has saved up for 6 months for BL/BA in Phuket and thought I might do a dental check seeing I haven't had one done in a few years and used to do them yearly before studying took all my money :(

• 1 month later...

I am sure the hospital you are going to for your other procedure will be able to refer you somewhere reliable foreigners choose if you ask your doctor or the patient services. If it is a well equipped hospital, they should have dental services where they offer general and cosmetic dentistry. Thailand is well known for medical and cosmetic tourism! :cool:

Hi all, heading over tomorrow and was thinking of doing a dental check up and perhaps some teeth whitening while in Thailand (Phuket). Does anyone have somewhere (fairly cheap) that they would recommend?

I'm a poor student who has saved up for 6 months for BL/BA in Phuket and thought I might do a dental check seeing I haven't had one done in a few years and used to do them yearly before studying took all my money :(

There is a few dentist clinic in phuket just google dentist phuket and u will get a few names and most are fairly good prices too I did this for my hubby he was in phuket last year he was going to one but lost his phone then run out of time to make it for his appointment as had to go the airport that night