my boobs gross me out

Gosh I hate looking at my boobs in the mirror- I used to tear up, not I just feel disgusted. I'm really hoping I get the results I am hoping for after my BA. Its a lot of money and very nerve racking.

So I have looked through a heap of befores and afters and I am yet to see boobs as bad as I have now.

I was told to look for similar tissue in others befores to get an idea of how the breast would look after. But honestly everyone seems to have started out with a lot more tissue.

So, Im wondering if there are any others out there that had breastfed or lost a lot of weight and went on for an augmentation that I could look at their befores and afters.

I just don't know how they are going to look natural with such little tissue...

Hayley...I felt the same..and in fact I hate looking at my before pic. I breast fed then lost a heap of weight and went from a b/c to a deflated a cup with some sag as well. They were extra horrible when I bent over... Feel free to fr me. I am so pleased so far with my result ... and I know they will get better the softer they get...

Hi Hayley, I know your feeling! I have always had small but perky boobs but after breastfeeding two babies then getting back into running to get my body back into shape I was left with very little breast tissue, less then an A cup! I just had my BA two days ago so they are still very swollen & firm but you are welcome to look at my before & after pics so you can see the difference! Are you still looking into surgery or have you booked in a date? This forum is a great, it helped me alot! All the best :)

Hi Hayley try not to worry, if anyone can give you beautiful breasts, Dr Miroshnik can. I don't know if you have seen his facebook site but there are quite a few ladies of his who started off with deflated breasts, which was probably the case with a lot of us. Have a look www.facebook.com/drmiroshnik the one thing about his work is they do look natural, try not to worry.

hey, I know how you feel.. i dont even get dressed infront of the mirror I try to avoid my ugly tits.. gross little saggy things.. I dont even let my partner look at them or touch them.. instant turn off.

I think your boobs will turn out fine... try not to stress to much.. my friend acually said to me shes happy with anything better then what shes got.. and I 100'% agree.. if my boobs look better then this i think id be pretty happy.

Yep agree with everyone. After looking weight while still breastfeeding I went from a H cup to E cup in 8 weeks and was left with saggy boobs that fell out of my bathers because of all the excess skin. I also couldn't stand my partner touching them or being over the topinion of him because they just hung like balls in stockings. Yuck makes me feel sick just thinking about it. We are all on here getting them done to make ourselves feel confident and sexy and can all relate to you.