Sign in to follow this  
Rabbits84

last minute panic!!! Dr Tavakoli vs Dr Preeyaphas

I am just about to pay my deposit for surgery in two weeks with Dr Tavakoli in Sydney. All after much anxious deliberation over him and a Brisbane surgeon.

But after seeing so many posts about this Dr Preeyaphas and being able to see some people's after photos on here, he looks really good and would be half the cost.

Any chance I could get any fast reviews on either and maybe some post op pics if people are willing to share.

I am probably freaking out over nothing worth worrying about anyway, there is a bit of a difference in organising surgery that is available to happen in two weeks vs a last minute booked overseas trip or having to wait for months when I have no idea of the waiting period for Dr Preeyaphas anyway.

I wish I could turn my anxiety ridden brain off sometimes.

I am going to have surgery with dr preeyaphas in march, im not sure what the waiting list is like, i went through rachel from bangkok makeovers and your best bet will be to email them and ask how soon you could get in.

I booked in november and have surgery the 6th of march.. Some are waiting til june and booked around the same time as me so explain ur situation and they may be able to squeeze you in, but tavakoli is also a great surgeon,

Keep in mind with going overseas you have limited after care (only email/skype etc) and with having surgery here you have the surgeon here to go to if anything does go wrong, tavakoli does do redos, but will be expensive.. Or you can go back to thailand for a redo and still not spent as much as having it done once here! Haha

Good luck! :)

I think you'll have a bit of a wait for Dr Preeyaphas - I had to wait until August although I also needed a TT. In the end they decided they couldn't help me anyhow. You might be able to get a cancellation spot though that fits in perfectly and they are very quick to answer emails. Good luck!

I highly recommend Dr Tavakoli. It will be worth the extra $$$ believe me!

You will be cared for really well and speaking from experience now, I'm day 4 post op with Dr Tavakoli. You will not regret your decision!

I trusted his experience and expertise in this area above all other surgeons I researched and I stand by my decision 100%.

He is professional and gentle and I have had only minimal post op swelling and my recovery has been much better than I expected. Don't stress Hun. If you do go with Dr Tavakoli, you will not regret it!

Well I think there's both a good and bad side of it. over there you get to save money, got great after care for a week.. so any worries someones there.. Boob job and holiday in one.

I know here you also will get a good result.. and your surgeon is close by if you have any worries to..

I would weight up your situation and what suits you best. and go from there..

Thanks for all the replies ladies. I think I just got a bit overwhelmed as it all happened so fast... for months it was up in the air, then was set in Bris and within a week it was changed again and I am booked on the 6th to fly down to Sydney for surgery with Dr T.

Thanks Jax for your updates too. It's been so fantastic to hear from real people undergoing the same surgery with the same surgeon... You can't beat that kind of reassurance.

I am much more relaxed and excited about the decision and now that all the indecisiveness of surgeons is out of the way I can focus on preparing instead.

How exciting Rabbits!!! It was awesome to find this site and it is a real help to hear from others experiencing the same things. I'm sure you will not be disappointed either! Best of luck for your op and I look forward to hearing about your experiences as well.