Last minute size freak out!

Hi Everyone,

I need some advice! My surgery is booked for 4 days, and I am very calm and excited about it. But pre-op jitters are making me query what size I want....

I have had both 370 & 410 gel, round, smooth Nagor implants ordered, and the doctor said we can make up our mind just before surgery which size to go with. The problem is that I am still unsure. I know it is only 40cc but in my head, this seems to be the difference between what I want and ending up looking like Pamela Anderson (no offence to those who like her look!) hehe

I am quite skinny on top and active in the gym (weights/running). My aim is to get cleavage and upper pole fullness BUT I don't want to look top heavy or look too fake. On the odd occassion, I don't mind small boobs, e.g. sleeping on my stomach, running, and ....that's about all small boobs are good for lol) but I want to achieve nice ample cleavage in dresses/going out and also look fuller in bikinis. I don't want to be ALL boobs. I still want to be able maintain a gym lifestyle!

I am having unders. My stats are 177cm, 66kg and I currently wear a B cup. I am also aware that you lose some volume with unders.

My question is (to myself and to you lovely ladies with a BA done) - do I stick with the safer 370 and chance that it may be smaller but at least I won't get up with bazookas or do I go 410 and risk I may be getting extra cleavage than hoped for. Help!! :)

Sezzy

Hey Sezzy...I reakon if in doubt go bigger. I am glad I picked the bigger option. I saw my pt last night who has 400cc textured rounds (10yrs old...the implants that is ;) and hers look awesome. She was an A to start but is quite short. I do think you need to take into account your personality type and lifestyle too. In saying that I am in my 40's, conservative with 2 kiddies and I think what was recommended by my surgeon is perfect for me for the next 20 years :) so do talk to your surgeon also. I also think 370-410 is a minimal difference.

Hi i would say go the 400cc, bra sizes can differ depending on Bra, thats a 34D bra in my avi pic but i can also wear a DD in other brands. If i lay my D bra next to my DD bra visually there is hardly a difference. As long as your Dr says its ok, would you rather be a little bigger, or a little smaller than you wanted if you could not have the perfect result. I think 400cc would work well on your frame, good luck with your choice.

HI Girls,

I am having my surgery in 2 weeks and i am having the same problem, my surgeon has ordered 360 and 390's. he recommends 390.. i know its not a huge differnece but aswell in my head i feel they will be the size of pamela anderson. i am cureently a B/C and want to be a D.. do many girls regret going to big.. Cause i too aswell as Sezzy12B sometimes like having smaller boobs (esp when excersizing!!! opinions pls!! :)

Very similar stats to me & I have 450cc. I go to the gym usually 4 times a week, mainly weighs but cardio because it is necessary. If people in my gym did not know I had BA it would not be obvious. Also, went back to the gym this week after 7 weeks off but not allowed any upper body or running till 3 months which I will certainly do as I am told. However, last night on treadmill, 5k in 45 min (walking) I felt that I could easily have run. Whilst I would like to have gone bigger, I don't think you will find your bigger choice ends up too big for you desired outcome.

As said above... if in doubt go bigger.. I 100% agree. Go bigger.. if your having unders it will squash them down a little anyway. I think you would be fine with 410.. I think it would be better anyway because you dot want to get 370 and then wished for bigger when boob greed comes in.. I see plenty of woman at the gym with big fake boobies and they seem to do fine.. if not better then some of the rest.. I think you get use to big boobies after awhile anyway and they become apart of you.

You loose about 20cc when going under so really your deciding between 350 and 390. Does that make it easier to decided? 40cc isn't much at a'll. I'd go the bigger one. I see so many girls on here say they loved they way they looked straight after surgery while they were swollen, and once the swelling went down they wished they were back to that size again. I think the 410 will be great. But I'm bias when it comes to going bigger :)

Missnewboobs, just coz they are 40cc smaller or size 370cc doesn't make them look like "bubbles on chest". Every girl is different & requires different size implants due to a number of factors. One particular size isn't going to have a 'fake/bubble' look on everyone as every girls stats are different & it's not right to critize a certain size like that. How do u think the girls feel when they read this who have this size?

On a different note I agree going bigger out of ur two options, as the bigger size is still reccomended by ur PS for u & will look great. Boob greed comes on pretty fast after op ;). Best wishes

Excuse me Amelia - I was talking about myself and my own opinion. To me they looked like I had two bubbles on my chest - do you honestly think I spend my time on this website to put girls down? Couldn't be more wrong and I am sorry if I have upset anybody!

Missnewboobs, just coz they are 40cc smaller or size 370cc doesn't make them look like "bubbles on chest". Every girl is different & requires different size implants due to a number of factors. One particular size isn't going to have a 'fake/bubble' look on everyone as every girls stats are different & it's not right to critize a certain size like that. How do u think the girls feel when they read this who have this size?

On a different note I agree going bigger out of ur two options, as the bigger size is still reccomended by ur PS for u & will look great. Boob greed comes on pretty fast after op ;). Best wishes

I obviously know that stats change results and you cant criticize a particular size. But that was my opinion. In no way was I trying to be negative. I was literally minutes away from being 380ccs myself.. I wasnt putting the size down, in fact I like 380. But for me the bigger offered ME more side boob - so I thought I would voice my opinion.

hi, please keep your post op posts up

as i am about the same height and weight as u

(maybe a lil heavier xD)

and am going to see doctor topchian very soon

just overall interested to see how implants sit on people our height

as most iv seen are much shorter

ie. would we require bigger for the same look etc

I just read on a surgeons site today if in doubt of size go bigger, it also said if in doubt of shape go round, he said no one has ever complained about cleavage but has had the odd client wish they hadn't chose tear drop.

I have read on this site about the rice sizers if you go unders you lose 20% not 20cc so 20% of 400 is 80cc maybe that will help you make up your mind ;)

Good luck

Having had exactly the same dilemma (same implant brand, same sizes), I can tell you that the only difference between those implants is 1cm width difference. They both still have 4cm projection but the 410's are 1cm wider. If you have the chest width to pull of the extra cm, then go for it but you'll only get more side boob and cleavage, not more projection.

Thanks everyone for your replies!

After seeing so many awesome pairs of bigger breasts, and from all your advice, I will push for 410s.

missSJ - thanks for the advice regarding difference between 370s and 410s. This really helped my decision. As I am mainly concerned about gaining cleavage, the extra 1cm in width will definitely help. Dr Ashton is going to try and place my implants close to the centre so my breasts come together (they are naturally very wide set). Glad the projection is the same (don't want to be Dolly Parton hehe)

Thanks again ladies - I really appreciate the advice. I will be sure to post my post-op photos either Tuesday or Wednesday.

Haha no don't be silly!! I understand completely.. I should reword my sentences better :p

But yes, I meant went she sees the implants she will know - same thing happened to me!

Anyway I sent you a F/R!!! :)

My appologise missnewboobs, I mistook your comment "ull know when u see them" to mean when u see them when browsing the forum & coming across girls with them.

I took it out of context I'm sorry