Sign in to follow this  
TheFox

How do you know if you need a lift?

I was wondering how you know if you need a lift? I know there are cases where it is obvious but i hear a lot on this forum about women who have been told by one surgeon they need a lift and then told by another that they don't.

I initially thought i needed a lift but now I'm not so sure?

When the implants are in will it just lift them up a bit or just make them more saggy? I really want perky boobs

Anyone with similar pre op boobs to me not get a lift and still have nice perky boobs?

Im having a little freak out because i have seen some pictures of women whose boobs look more saggy afterwards and i really really dont want that to happen at all and id rather just get it all done at the same time instead of having more surgery down the track

Not sure about the incision types for lifts etc but I think mine were saggier than yours and I didn't need a lift. It has to do with the distance of the nipple below the crease. I had an extra high profile which has helped to lift mine. Your surgeon will be able to advise you if he thinks you need one...I wouldn't think so though.

see yours look nice and perky now thats what i want.

I remember reading about the nipple in relation to the crease but i can remember what the distance was but i measured mine and i thought i was borderline.

Just want to gather as much info as i can because im worried ill be given the choice to have a lift or not to have a lift and if thats the case i want to make the right choice. gah so hard lol

I think that is a lot of girl's worry. As soon as my Dr looked at me and did the measurements he said the good news was that I didn't need a lift. I can see you have 2 consultations so you can be reassured you are getting good advice :) As mine are settling the nipple is moving even further up too so the type of implant I have is certainly doing the trick.