When does your back stop hurting?

I reakon get your partner to give you a back massage too .... Gosh it felt good for those muscles to get a massage! Or I think one of those Chinese back and shoulder massage places would work a treat too :) I honestly think one of the trickiest things for me has been that I expected to be feeling 100% within a week..lol. I still complain to my partner! Hope your back feels better soon x

Mine didn't feel better until I went back to the chiro 3 weeks post op. I was really badly hunched at first (was bad beforehand though). In good news I've gotten heaps better since then because I'm actually proud of my chest so don't hunch to hide it anymore. It's made a big difference to how much adjustment & how regular I need to go too!

Oh my goodness! My partner gave me a massage with oil, I seriously couldn't believe how amazing it felt. Amazing is an understatement. I feel bad asking for another though.

I've thought about neck and shoulder massages professionally, do they have chairs to sit in? As I obviously can't lay on my chest.

Now I want a massage !

I am having trouble dealing with not being able to do standard every day things even though my brain and actual implant pain is fine. For example:

- my partner had to SHAVE MY ARM PITS! I couldn't do It

- put my seat belt on

- get In and out of bed

- put a t shirt on , always in ratty old singlets need to buy nice ones

- cant sleep on my side yet

- cant brush my teeth fast yet

- cant wash my hair, partner did that too

- cant put my bra on or take it off

- and so much moreeeeeee

10 days and I'm extremely impatient already.

Sigh!!!! Xx

Mine didn't feel better until I went back to the chiro 3 weeks post op. I was really badly hunched at first (was bad beforehand though). In good news I've gotten heaps better since then because I'm actually proud of my chest so don't hunch to hide it anymore. It's made a big difference to how much adjustment & how regular I need to go too!

3 weeks! I'm going to be very grumpy and so is my partner because I'm going to be asking for back rubs around te clock. I'm sure of it though, if it was "my boobs hurt, can you massage them?" Different story for the males! They'd happily volunteer. Lol.

Oh my goodness! My partner gave me a massage with oil, I seriously couldn't believe how amazing it felt. Amazing is an understatement. I feel bad asking for another though.

I've thought about neck and shoulder massages professionally, do they have chairs to sit in? As I obviously can't lay on my chest.

Now I want a massage !

I am having trouble dealing with not being able to do standard every day things even though my brain and actual implant pain is fine. For example:

- my partner had to SHAVE MY ARM PITS! I couldn't do It

- put my seat belt on

- get In and out of bed

- put a t shirt on , always in ratty old singlets need to buy nice ones

- cant sleep on my side yet

- cant brush my teeth fast yet

- cant wash my hair, partner did that too

- cant put my bra on or take it off

- and so much moreeeeeee

10 days and I'm extremely impatient already.

Sigh!!!! Xx

Oh that is so funny...and oh so true! But hey the boobies are worth it ;) oh a little tip for side sleeping... Hug a

pillow so it sits between your boobs. I have slept so much better since I did that. I was cleared for side sleeping at a week but it was terribly uncomfortable until I started hugging my pillow.

Oh that is so funny...and oh so true! But hey the boobies are worth it ;) oh a little tip for side sleeping... Hug a

pillow so it sits between your boobs. I have slept so much better since I did that. I was cleared for side sleeping at a week but it was terribly uncomfortable until I started hugging my pillow.

Haha boobs are so worth it!

Good thinking - I will try it tonight :) Thanking you! X