Sign in to follow this  
Itybity

Booked :)

Just had to share my excitment everything is offically all booked in and flights, accomodation and group tour paid in full....now to wait very impatiently!! Im kicking myself for booking it all in June and not next week...

ALL advice, hints and experiences would be most helpful and love to hear all your stories :)

134 days until I get the boobs ive been deprived of my whole life :) :) :)

yay exciting! What hospital and surgeon are you going with?

Im all booked for 1 months time... I know what you mean about wanting it now!!! Im sure that a month will fly in no time - But right now I just want to get it done so I can get past the recovery!

going to BNH in Bankgkok with dr pitchit (not dr pitch) i met him here in perth and he was great!

trying to decide on size atm im a negative A (flat as a pancake) 170cm tall and 45kg so dont want to go to big so decided a c will look good but already getting boob greed....checking out photos of people with similar stats as me i think i want D's but i just bought a sports bra so i can try the whole rice sizer thing!!