Does anyone have teardrop / moderate profile? Too confused

Gahhhh!! This is so confusing and it is doing my head in.

I dont understand!! I look at Dr Harwoods photos and there are so many moderate / teardrops but they look completely different. Some I really like and some I don't like. I know it depends on different size/shape boobs to start with but they all look so different.

Please please please, if you have moderate profile / teardrop, can you please add me as friend so I can have a look at your before and afters. I don't want to get this wrong. I find most women on here have high profile

My surgery is not until 2 months away, but it is consuming my days trying to work out which one to choose. Dr Harwood advised to come back in and retry sizers on, but I reckon it will be as confusing, lol. Also, even though I thought my sizers were too big, now I am thinking they won't be big enough once they go under muscle, lol.

What size implant did Dr Harwood advise? I'm booked in for surgery with Dr Harwood in March too but because I don't live nearby all our consults have been via email (with photos) and phone. I have tried rice sizers but it is still hard to get a feel for what the end result will look like!

He told me I would lose about 10%. The size part isnt worrying me so much it is the profile. Should I just go with his recommendation of moderates? I sent him some photos of other before and afters who went high profile and he told me that it is because they are a lot narrower and I would not achieve the result that they had.

He also said that if in doubt and if I am tossing up between high and moderate to go high profile.

Is there really mush difference between the 2 profiles anyway?