Sign in to follow this  
Septboobs

you tube BA videos.. Anyone else watched them?

Well today I was you tubing... and watching BA surgery.. eeek.. They are so ruff.. its like if your a bit of meat.. stuffing it.. no wonder why everyone's in pain..

also I seen one with capsule contracture ewww.. so freaky how the sack grows around the implant. its crazy.

Anyway does anyone else watch them?

I watched a documentary on plastic surgery beforehand. Scared the crap out of me, I just figured that I'd be asleep for it and I'd have awesome pain killers for after so it doesn't matter how they do it.

Just don't watch any more and focus on all the good parts of what you have to look forward to!

eeeew i just watched one with capsular contraction and omg freaky. i really hope that doesnt happen to me.

if you get capsular contraction and need revision surgery do they replace them or do you have to wait a while.

I watched heaps before my surgery... I wanted to know what I was in for and about different technics the surgeons use. They can be quite informative. I don't get queasy or anything from tha sort of stuff. It made me feel better knowing what as involved with the different ways they can do a BA. Even watched one where the girl was awake the whole time and just had a local.

I was awake the whole way through my first surgery. wasnt that bad actually. The surgeon even sat the bed up and showed me how the implants looked before he stitched me up lol. When I watch any videos of surgery they always look worse than my experience.

I could definitely NOT be awake .... Totally unconscious for me thanks! I've watched a couple - because I want to know exactly what going to happen to me - the only one that really freaked me out was the removal of the implant with cc. Far out I hope that doesn't happen to me!!