I want them in already!!

I just want boobs already. I'm like boobie obsessed.. I swear everyday im looking at my tits thinking what will they look like bigger. So depressing.. even though time goes quick enough.. I just wish my surgery was over and done with and I was going shopping tomorrow to find some new clothes to show off my tits..

:D Anyway thats my rant for tonight...

oh my goodness I feel you!! I am sooooo obsessed. I bought a maxi dress the other day and it was too big around the boobs, I was going to take it in, but instead put on a belt because it'll look so sexy with my new boobies soon enough. Wish it would hurry up though. I need to sell my car/save money before boobs, but trying to scheme up ways to speed up the process!

Hahaha !! They will be in soon enough - and you will be able to go shopping before you know it - for now enjoy being in no discomfort what so ever!!! :D I'm excited for you !

I just want boobs already. I'm like boobie obsessed.. I swear everyday im looking at my tits thinking what will they look like bigger. So depressing.. even though time goes quick enough.. I just wish my surgery was over and done with and I was going shopping tomorrow to find some new clothes to show off my tits..

:D Anyway thats my rant for tonight...

Me too, at first my hubby giggled at the fact I was checking out boobs now he rolls his eyes haha. I am trying to stop talking about it because I think it's taking the fun out of it for him. Lucky for me I have a friend that is getting hers done a week after me (in thailand) so we have started sending MSG of boobs to each other haha.

I just want to know what size I will be able to get etc too

Me too, at first my hubby giggled at the fact I was checking out boobs now he rolls his eyes haha. I am trying to stop talking about it because I think it's taking the fun out of it for him. Lucky for me I have a friend that is getting hers done a week after me (in thailand) so we have started sending MSG of boobs to each other haha.

I just want to know what size I will be able to get etc too

Where are you getting your BA?

Another impatient boob obsessed chick here too! I spend so much time looking at boobs - I could almost be called a man lol. I have to wait until July tho - omg - that's almost half a year away :(. I think I'll drive myself and my hubby crazy before then.

I'm hoping to book mine for July to only I haven't booked as I'm not 100% sure of where to have it done. I'm thinking Philippines Dr Unson through ultimate beauty escapes

Totally obsessed here too! I can't stop imagining my new boobies and I haven't even booked for a first consult yet! I told hubby I'm more obsessed with boobs than he is, he laughed :) went to a party yesterday and was asking a friend all about hers, she ended up showing them to me in the kitchen pantry lol.. I had a good squeeze too, they felt so natural and exactly what I want. glad no one came in they would have had a bit of a shock :)

Totally obsessed here too! I can't stop imagining my new boobies and I haven't even booked for a first consult yet! I told hubby I'm more obsessed with boobs than he is, he laughed :) went to a party yesterday and was asking a friend all about hers, she ended up showing them to me in the kitchen pantry lol.. I had a good squeeze too, they felt so natural and exactly what I want. glad no one came in they would have had a bit of a shock :)

We have very similar stats :). Will you be having your BA in Oz?

Kiddi - I haven't really done any research on the Philippines so can't help you there!

I just want the next 5 months to fly by. I figure getting it done in July leaves a few months for dropping and fluffing so I can get my new rack out on display for summer next year :)

OMG! hahaha!!!

oh im another one who is wayyyy impatient at the moment. Im planning on getting mine done in July as i will be on uni holidays then but omg I'm too impatient and i know it will only be worse after i have my consults.

I have a sneeking feeling that ill become to impatient to wait till july and book it for earlier on in the year.

Actually, if they could fit me in the week or two after my consult, id probably do it you know. but i doubt that will happen

ahhh i can only dream