BA Consultations or Surgeries 2020

Anyone else starting their BA journey this year? 

After 3 kids (last was March this year), and a massive horrible breakup (due to cheating with a big boobed barmaid). I decided with the support of my mum and 2 closest friends (all have implants)... it’s my time to get my confidence back. 

My first consultation is this Saturday with Dr Southwick and I can’t wait!! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/5/2020 at 5:45 PM, rachelrogers13@live.com said:

After 3 kids (last was March this year), and a massive horrible breakup (due to cheating with a big boobed barmaid). I decided with the support of my mum and 2 closest friends (all have implants)... it’s my time to get my confidence back. 

how did you go at your consultation?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/5/2020 at 5:45 PM, rachelrogers13@live.com said:

Me!! I had my consultation today and booked surgery for the 13th of August! 

I also have 3 kids, youngest is 4, and breastfed all of them so I have no fullness and don’t even fill a 10A. 

Im 165cm and 57-58kg. I’m using Dr Kenny who did my friend’s and she’s had amazing results. 

My BWM is only 10.5 so I’ll be doing ultra high profile, 400cc, round, textured, under the muscle. I’m SO excited! 

I saw the PS in June and go back in September for my follow up consultant and book in for early December. I am a teacher so booking around school holidays. 

Have the under boob width of a B cup but certainly don't fill a B cup. Hoping for a full C cup.

Have 2 little ones ages 2.5 and 4.5, I never had much but having kids left me with even less. Looking forward to having boobs. 

Glad to see some others on here having their surgery this year. 

On 8/1/2020 at 12:22 PM, BoobiesforMe2020 said:

I saw the PS in June and go back in September for my follow up consultant and book in for early December. I am a teacher so booking around school holidays. 

Have the under boob width of a B cup but certainly don't fill a B cup. Hoping for a full C cup.

Have 2 little ones ages 2.5 and 4.5, I never had much but having kids left me with even less. Looking forward to having boobs. 

Glad to see some others on here having their surgery this year. 

So exciting! Do you have an idea of what you want? 

I’ve had 3 babies and breastfed them all and I have barely an A cup now with no upper pole fullness and no tissue up top so I feel you! 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/6/2020 at 9:47 PM, kristenwantsboobies said:

So exciting! Do you have an idea of what you want? 

I’ve had 3 babies and breastfed them all and I have barely an A cup now with no upper pole fullness and no tissue up top so I feel you! 

Sorry haven't been on in ages. I just want something natural looking and around a C cup. I am quite broad in the chest so want something proportional. Don't want prople to look at me and just notice boobs. High school teacher so not ideal 😂

I have no tissue on top either. Sad little things I have.

On 8/24/2020 at 10:10 PM, boobiesforme:) said:

Me!!

As long as Rona isn’t still restricting us, I’m booked in for Oct 13th, can’t wait!

Very exciting. Not long now. Let us know how you go. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone, thanks for the replies! 
I hadn’t been on in a while, I’m down in Vic and all elective surgeries were on hold until 28/9 so had to patiently wait it out. 

So I’m being called up on 16/10 and I am so excited! my stats have changed, again... I’m 168cm 57kg-so lost 4kg since July. Doesn’t make much of a difference to the sad little bean bags on my chest though 😂

I’ve ended up with implant and mastectomy to fix up what I have. I’m pretty sure the only ‘compliment’ my pre op breasts got during consult was that they’re symmetrical in every dimension.. yay me. Saggy but matching like a pair of old socks 😂